Carter Co

pujo

You little school boy morons are the one's that look stupid. John Orr won a lot of games before Lunsford came to the helm. We didn't have much success against Hampton, but we were still a winning program. Those 11 championships were won with great players as well. You idiots are stupid enough to think that one man built the Cloudland dynasty. There are a lot of people through the last 15 years, too many to count that put forth their hand in this winning cause. I was there at the beginning, so I know what I'm talking about. And here in 2005, the winning has not stopped. Cloudland has continued because of the love and committment that this communtiy has put forth into this program. I know for a fact that coach Lunsford is not arrogant enough to think like you Hampton people are thinking. You Hampton fans lack intelligence. You lack education (judging from your poor typing skills), you lack heart. You are nothing but couch potato critics who know absolutely nothing about this great game. And here you are making yourself look worse by making excuses about why you couldn't score more than 22 pts. against one of the worse programs in the state. Its not Cloudland fans running their mouth, its Hampton fans. And turtle72, son, I don't know who you are, but if you are from Hampton, you can only look to be defeated come week ten. Half of the Hampton coaching staff belongs in the nursing home and the Cloudland coaching staff is young and hungry. We will own this game. Git'R done, you are going to find out how silly your posts are when we continue to win Region 1. Learn to live with it and learn to love it. Diamonds are forever and so is Cloudland football. Whooooooooooooooooo!! :D

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You little school boy morons are the one's that look stupid. John Orr won a lot of games before Lunsford came to the helm. We didn't have much success against Hampton, but we were still a winning program. Those 11 championships were won with great players as well. You idiots are stupid enough to think that one man built the Cloudland dynasty. There are a lot of people through the last 15 years, too many to count that put forth their hand in this winning cause. I was there at the beginning, so I know what I'm talking about. And here in 2005, the winning has not stopped. Cloudland has continued because of the love and committment that this communtiy has put forth into this program. I know for a fact that coach Lunsford is not arrogant enough to think like you Hampton people are thinking. You Hampton fans lack intelligence. You lack education (judging from your poor typing skills), you lack heart. You are nothing but couch potato critics who know absolutely nothing about this great game. And here you are making yourself look worse by making excuses about why you couldn't score more than 22 pts. against one of the worse programs in the state. Its not Cloudland fans running their mouth, its Hampton fans. And turtle72, son, I don't know who you are, but if you are from Hampton, you can only look to be defeated come week ten. Half of the Hampton coaching staff belongs in the nursing home and the Cloudland coaching staff is young and hungry. We will own this game. Git'R done, you are going to find out how silly your posts are when we continue to win Region 1. Learn to live with it and learn to love it. Diamonds are forever and so is Cloudland football. Whooooooooooooooooo!! :D

As we speak,Hampton is learning Cloudland (Lunsford ) football, the longer it goes on the better it will get. This years Cloudland team is the last class that learned under mike. Hampton will own this region after this season. This year Cloudland has a chance,They better win because after this season ,its over. Hampton will dominate.

As we speak,Hampton is learning Cloudland (Lunsford ) football, the longer it goes on the better it will get. This years Cloudland team is the last class that learned under mike. Hampton will own this region after this season. This year Cloudland has a chance,They better win because after this season ,its over. Hampton will dominate.

This hurts like you can't imagine, but I have to go with the King on this one. ML learned a lot of football from Coach Orr, too. Most of the current coaching staff at Cloudland have been heavily influenced by Coach Orr. Cloudland football hasn't changed all that much, only the players. The main thing that the Cloudland teams of the last fifteen years have over the teams of the late seventies and early eighties is speed. The heart was always there. So was the Coaching.

Edited by old44

This hurts like you can't imagine, but I have to go with the King on this one. ML learned a lot of football from Coach Orr, too. Most of the current coaching staff at Cloudland have been heavily influenced by Coach Orr. Cloudland football hasn't changed all that much, only the players. The main thing that the Cloudland teams of the last fifteen years have over the teams of the late seventies and early eighties is speed. The heart was always there. So was the Coaching.

Do you thibk Hampton is going to have all the speed and talent now. I believe they will. They seem to have gotten faster already. You people will see, but you won't admit it, Hampton will dominate as long as Lunsford is there. Yes he learned from Coach Orr and JC Campbell. Weight lifting was non existant when he took over, people missed practice and still played, He put disapline and pride into the program. Hampton will probanly dress 50 players next season,he gets people out. Hampton is on the rise. He is a strong leader and a hard worker. He expects alot out of himself and the players.

I have said this once and I have said it twice and I am going to say it agian....

There is going to be a BIG surprise to all the people going agianst Hampton on the week 10 situation

And there is no need for you cloudland fans to argue, I know and every else knows that y'all wont admit it

Region 1 bleeds white and blue, Hampton will beat Cloudland and that is true

Learn to live with it and learn to love it. Hampton is back and were on the attack!!

Whoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo :thumb:

Edited by #1 Hampton Bulldog Fan

Its called Orr field.When Lundsford was there Cloudland had to out score teams to win.Brewer came along and the defense got good.Brewer left and Lundsford went with him.That who he still wonts to be with.I have been told that there is good kids that didnt play because the Lundsford treated them and talked to them.No matter what these schools will go back and forth years.I dont see anyone dominating each other.Maybe that will help each school come playoff time.

Edited by rjp119

Its called Orr field.When Lundsford was there Cloudland had to out score teams to win.Brewer came along and the defense got good.Brewer left and Lundsford went with him.That who he still wonts to be with.I have been told that there is good kids that didnt play because the Lundsford treated them and talked to them.No matter what these schools will go back and forth years.I dont see anyone dominating each other.Maybe that will help each school come playoff time.

The proof is in the pudding, how many coaches has ever went 10 and 0 at Cloudland, Who is the winning coach in Cloudland history. How far had Cloudland ever went in the playoffs before Lunsford. When and if anyone else at Cloudland ever gets 140 W,s I'll be impressed. Who worked ther butt off building weight rooms and everything else. He left Cloudland alot better off than he found it. I'm glad hes gone , Hampton is the winner and will be for quite some time. You said neither team would dominate. it looked like Cloudland dominated Hampton for quite some time, Its going to change in a hurry.

You are right, it is called Ore field. I have great respect for John Ore. I have a question for you, the king and Pujo. What exactly was John Ore's record and what was Lunsford's record? Also, I would like to know how many times each of them beat Hampton, Happy Valley, Johnson County, and how many they lost. All help appreciated. Thank You :thumb:

You are right, it is called Ore field. I have great respect for John Ore. I have a question for you, the king and Pujo. What exactly was John Ore's record and what was Lunsford's record? Also, I would like to know how many times each of them beat Hampton, Happy Valley, Johnson County, and how many they lost. All help appreciated. Thank You ;)

lunsfords record was 136 and 40. I couldn't tell you Coach Orr,s record. I know Cloudland had never went to Happy Valley and won, a win over Hmpton was as scarce as chicken teeth. Cloudlands wins were mostly against weaker opponents. They were average at best. Lunsford turned Cloudland into a winning program and they still feel the benifits . After this season, the Lunsford coached kids will be gone and so will the attitude. Hampton will dominate. Get back with me in a few years and I will tell you , I told you so.

the reason that cloudland beat hampton so much in the past 10 years was the talent. good players make everything easy. i know there has to be coaching but how hard is it to give the ball to tim clipes or mark byrd (the two best players ever in the county)and watch them run up and down the field. i think week 10 will be a good game. the team that makes the least mistakes will win but i hope cloudland wins. i will pull for cloudland no matter who's coaching them

the reason that cloudland beat hampton so much in the past 10 years was the talent. good players make everything easy. i know there has to be coaching but how hard is it to give the ball to tim clipes or mark byrd (the two best players ever in the county)and watch them run up and down the field. i think week 10 will be a good game. the team that makes the least mistakes will win but i hope cloudland wins. i will pull for cloudland no matter who's coaching them

First of all, blocking is the key to any running game and secondly, you might be suprised at all the talented kids who has played in this County. Its also funny how the talent and Lunsford showed up at the same time.