DB girls soccer

maroon and grey

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm calling it now...DB girls are going to state.

Doubt it. They will need to get by Science Hill and Greeneville first and considering how you have recently played, winning these games may be a little tougher than you anticipate. Science Hill is physical in the backfield and quick up front. Greenville has been struggling with the loss of forward Meade in the pre-season and starts many Freshman who now have an 8 plus game experience against top 10 team. If you do get by the two above teams then sub-state pitts you against Farregut, Oak Ridge or Bearden. Good luck there.

Doubt it. They will need to get by Science Hill and Greeneville first and considering how you have recently played, winning these games may be a little tougher than you anticipate. Science Hill is physical in the backfield and quick up front. Greenville has been struggling with the loss of forward Meade in the pre-season and starts many Freshman who now have an 8 plus game experience against top 10 team. If you do get by the two above teams then sub-state pitts you against Farregut, Oak Ridge or Bearden. Good luck there.

I believe DB has put Science Hill away once this year. And Greeneville? They don't play anyone

I believe DB has put Science Hill away once this year. And Greeneville? They don't play anyone

Why so negative? A 1-0 win over Science Hill on opening day hardly qualifies as putting the Hilltoppers away. As far as Greenville goes, they actually played more ranked teams than DB did including Farragut twice, Siegel, OR, Franklin Road Academy and they beat #8 Tullahoma--they same team that just beat DB 4-2 at DB. I truly wish DB the best of luck in the playoffs and I also hope the team has more respect for their upcoming opponents than you do. If not, its season will be over soon.

Edited by hoya75

Actually, Greenville has played more top 10 teams than DB. Also, Science Hill is peaking at a time DB has dropped thier last 4 games - not a good sign. You may be right - DB may roll over their regional opponants (big maybe) but they still need to go through Knoxville on the way to states.

Actually, they can never beat DB. Also, when was the last time they did...?

;)

In none of my previous posts did I say anything negative concerning DB yet you find it necessary to show an utter lack of class in your response. Why? The intent of my posts were to state the obvious - no team at this point is a pushover and anything can happen in the post season. You, however, counter with nothing to offer that is either constructive or intelligent.