Camden at Waverly

@38320

I remember someone saying before, " Underestimate your opponent, lose your battle." Camden is not invincible. Although it may seem like it to some on the field, they are still human and can make mistakes.

Camden 35

Waverly 26

Lewis County is not overlooking Riverside, ya'll better pack a lunch in this one!

'LCHSgrinch"- you must be one of those Prognosticors that have no business getting on here and making a prediction. Isn't that what you (on another thread) said was the best post ever? Remember LCHSgrinch to let the coaches coach and the players play. By the way-- This is not the Lewis County/Riverside thread- my you try to get attention anywhere you can!

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You guys are using words I cannot pronounce. Much less know what they mean. Everybody down hear at Riverside are not that smart. We just know where the 1,2,3,4,5,6 holes are. We can figure that one out. ;)

ekard that is the best post I have ever read. I would not say that we are not that smart, we just speak in plain english, like 123 FIRST DOWN!!!!!!

I think Waverly is a good team but I'm going to go with Camden on this one. Goodluck to both teams. I know that it will be a good game. I would like to see it but I will be cheering on my Panthers from the West!!!!!!! :thumb:

Riverside beat Waverly 35-20. 2 of the Waverly scores came after a horrible 2 yard punt on the 12 yard line and the other was due to us having penalties. Camden won't make those mistakes.

Camden-42

Waverly-7

why can't you accept that both teams played a good game. riverside was just better that night. Mistakes are part of the game. waverly made a few to let riverside stay in the game in the secomd half, but you failed to mention that. waverly is a good team and you downing them noe is idiotic. riverside did not get to sit in their rocking chairs after the first half like some of you arrogant oanther fans thought, instead you were scdared because waverly punched you in the mouth and you did not know how to respond. don't get me wrong panthers you played an awesome game. i just can't stand people who like to mouth after the game. have guts to stand up and talk and give the other teams their props whenm they deserve them

why can't you accept that both teams played a good game. riverside was just better that night. Mistakes are part of the game. waverly made a few to let riverside stay in the game in the secomd half, but you failed to mention that. waverly is a good team and you downing them noe is idiotic. riverside did not get to sit in their rocking chairs after the first half like some of you arrogant oanther fans thought, instead you were scdared because waverly punched you in the mouth and you did not know how to respond. don't get me wrong panthers you played an awesome game. i just can't stand people who like to mouth after the game. have guts to stand up and talk and give the other teams their props whenm they deserve them

Hey Hey Hey let's calm down now

In order to win games, every member of the team has to step onto the field with the belief that they will win. They they must take that belief and execute and win their assignment. If those things happen...it's a W.

i completely agree, thats why im stickin with my tigers.....they came out lookin like they wanted the win really badly friday night against a good lewis co team....after a big fumble in tha 2nd half that eventually led to a touchdown for lewis co, they seemed to git nervous or just about ready to give up....this week we will be playin an awsome football team and will be lookin and workin for tha big W.... so be ready for a good long fight friday night..hopefully on tha field not off..lol

Go TIGERS!!! :D

When you say that you punched someone in the mouth it makes a much bigger point when you actually WIN the game. :P

As far as everything that Riverside has said I have yet to read anything where Waverly was not given props for having a tough ball team. So calm down it'll be alright :lol:

Edited by Lions4ever