Camden at Waverly

@38320

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I see Camden walking away with this one. But watch out for those Waverly boys, they will come to play.

This has always been a big rivalry game for us so we know you have to throw the records out the door....we are looking for the Tigers to pull out all the stops but I know Coach Ward will have Lions ready to roll into Waverly for the another big W :huh:

I remember someone saying before, " Underestimate your opponent, lose your battle." Camden is not invincible. Although it may seem like it to some on the field, they are still human and can make mistakes.

Camden 35

Waverly 26

Lewis County is not overlooking Riverside, ya'll better pack a lunch in this one!

well aparently everyone except me thinks that we are goina git wiped out by camden, i dont think this is tha first game like this, but it dont matter to me, cause friday night will be the total decider, waverly is goina come out lookin to beat one their biggest rivals and they will keep tha score close tha whole time.....

waverly will pull this one out, just watch... this game will prove how tough waverly's defense really is

Waverly: 27

Camden: 24

Go TIGERS!!! B)B):)

I see Camden walking away with this one. But watch out for those Waverly boys, they will come to play.

Yes. Camden has been a good team in the past, but this is a different year and a completly different team. The tiger boys have the heart and the drive to win this game. Yes, we have made some mistakes in past games, but i don't expect that to happen in the biggest rivalry this town has ever seen!! All i have to say to anyone from camden is you had better be ready for a wild and amazing game from Waverly. Waverly will win!

BLUE WHITE TIGER PRIDE

Edited by TigerCheerleader06

well aparently everyone except me thinks that we are goina git wiped out by camden, i dont think this is tha first game like this, but it dont matter to me, cause friday night will be the total decider, waverly is goina come out lookin to beat one their biggest rivals and they will keep tha score close tha whole time.....

waverly will pull this one out, just watch... this game will prove how tough waverly's defense really is

Waverly: 27

Camden: 24

Go TIGERS!!! B):)B)

In order to win games, every member of the team has to step onto the field with the belief that they will win. They they must take that belief and execute and win their assignment. If those things happen...it's a W.

Waverly came out wanting to win the Lewis County game, because Lewis County over looked the Tigers. Camden did that against Richland,and the Raiders came out winning 14-0 in the 1st Quarter, but the lions got there heads in the game and won that game 55-20. You won't see the Lions coming out over looking the Tigers.They will be coming to win.

Waverly came out wanting to win the Lewis County game, because Lewis County over looked the Tigers. Camden did that against Richland,and the Raiders came out winning 14-0 in the 1st Quarter, but the lions got there heads in the game and won that game 55-20. You won't see the Lions coming out over looking the Tigers.They will be coming to win.

Correction the team Cameden played was the Loretto Mustangs

Guest catfish-hunter

Richland beat both Waverly and Loretto and now the Raiders are left with Houston Co. and Adamsville on their schedule.

Hate to say I told you so folks but the Richland Raiders are going to the playoffs :thumb:

Camden wins this game BIG!!!!

Region 5-2A Prediction:

1.) Camden

2.) Lewis Co.-Riverside winner

3.) Lewis Co.-Riverside loser

4.) Richland

I'd say this region was pretty even from top to bottom for those of you who thought that all of those former Region 6-2A teams would come in and beat up on all the former Region 5-2A teams :thumb:

What happens if Richland loses to Adamsville?...

In order to win games, every member of the team has to step onto the field with the belief that they will win. They they must take that belief and execute and win their assignment. If those things happen...it's a W.

Could not agree with that more, also look for anything to happen in the Waverly v. Camden game.