Camden at Waverly

@38320

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Live in Benton Co. and have the jobs without the snobs! Go Lions! Camden by 7 at the half, and 21 to finish it off. #63 is a player named Mickey Watson. I think he is still playing.

Yee haw , almost wet myself when i read this one , Mickey Watson, good job. Now as for the game itself, Waverly is a much improved team this year, but not enough to stop the Lions . The lions sport the #1 offence in the region , and i cant see any reason why that will change friday night . With the kicking game in "chili's " hands ( Chase Horton did a fine job ) that even adds more octane to the gas! Camden's defense is still stingy, and they are just now getting to form , the point starved Tigers of Waverly will stay just that. It will be senior night in Waverly i believe, and i hope both teams stay healthy throughout the nights efforts. Camden 42, Waverly 13

None that I care to share.

rcombs are you not replying because he will probably be put back on the team before friday night gets here? win at all cost ehhh! hope we see a good clean game from both teams. maybe as long as #15 is not pulling cheap shots. what is the number of the kid who got kicked off?

Edited by wreaking havoc

back to the camden-waverly. i see a real good game from both teams, but waverly will need to get some big breaks to stay in with a strong camden team. i don't think that waverly will give up, i just hope their iron man football is enough to overcome the lions. whatever the result tigers i am a proud tiger fan for the way that you fight all the way to the end in each game and never give up ;)