Macon vs. Sycamore

geo1126

The way I look at it is "Who wants it More". I know from Macon's side that they feel robbed after 2 last min. losses. They could easily be 5-2 right now, and I know they will be giving their all on a do-or-die game as this. I think talent will pay off for the tigers in the fourth. MC 28 Sycamore 17 :blink:

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Macon is giving up 22.6 points per game. Maybe he should play defense. :thumb:

Looks to me like you need to worry about harville and the nc D. Ain't like the night chickens are shutting everybody down, giving up 19.7 a game. You should send Coach Satterfield an email and thank him for putting the 2nd team in or they would have scored 60. :D

Looks to me like you need to worry about harville and the nc D. Ain't like the night chickens are shutting everybody down, giving up 19.7 a game. You should send Coach Satterfield an email and thank him for putting the 2nd team in or they would have scored 60. :thumb:

You should do the same. Not worried about the Owls non-region foes too much. Your big losses were to region foes...and us...which is worse for you. I never said our D was much better.

Guest catfish-hunter

after watching sycamores practice today....wow. the d looks good. the QB looks good. the TB looks good. everything looks good. wow

Macon can't possibl know who is playing for Sycamore tonight. Is the backfield gonne consist of Lohin-Graham, Lohin-Binkley, Carrigan-Graham, Carrigan-Binkley, OR have the War Eagles decided to throw a major curveball and go with a new-look backfield in their biggest game in two years????

Macon Co. will not know what to expect BUT as for Sycamore they know that if they stop Dallas and take their chances with letting Kirby beat them with his arm then they will be in the playoffs as of 10PM tonight :thumb:

it really hurt when clanton went out because macon threw and picked on the backup corners and it worked. if clanton didnt go out im sure macon still would have won but the score would have been alot closer. my hats off, they clearly wanted it more. no passing game and turnovers sealed the war eagles fate.

it really hurt when clanton went out because macon threw and picked on the backup corners and it worked. if clanton didnt go out im sure macon still would have won but the score would have been alot closer. my hats off, they clearly wanted it more. no passing game and turnovers sealed the war eagles fate.

what kind of night did graham have? Did he have as big of one as Dallas as promised?