@ Warren County High School

------------------------

#1 Siegel - #8 Oakland--Tuesday 4:00

#4 White County - #5 Warren County-- 5:15

#6 Lebanon - #3 Riverdale--6:30

#2 Cookeville-- #7 Blackman--8:00

Semi Finals are @ 4:00 & 5:30 on Wed

Finals are @ 6:00 on thursday

The winner of the 7 AAA district hosts the region 4--consists of Columbia, Tullahoma..etc

Winner of Region 4 hosts Section 2--second place team out of Chatt.

Second out of Region 4 travels to winner of Chatt region.

potential teams out of chatt...Ooltewah, Bradley Central, Red Bank, Cleveland who else? is soddy daisey AAA? Hixson?

Does anyone have the other results from the 7 AAA first round last night?

Riverdale won in three against lebanon--scores indicated it was a close game.

Cookeville beat blackman in three

White County beat warren county in 3-1

Match ups tonight.

Siegel VS White County

Riverdale VS Cookeville.

Both should be good matches. Riverdale Cookeville will be so good. RHS beat them in a very close 4 game match. CHS won the first one.

Riverdale vs Cookeville will be a war. Riverdale is playing well but Cookeville could pull this one out as well. Season series tied at one. Loser leave town match. WOW! I think this one is a toss-up.

Siegel should beat White Co, but Ooltewah figured they would beat Soddy Daisy, too.

While I don't have the score, The Stars beat a very good White County team tonite and Cookeville and Riverdale are in a knock/down match that must v=be very exciting. Cookeville won the first game and the second game is tied. Congrats to Coach Slaughter, a fine group of seniors, and the rest of the team for making it to tomorrows finals at 6:00. That game is extremely important for seeding at the next level. I am sure Clifford will fill in the blanks I have left out.

While I don't have the score, The Stars beat a very good White County team tonite and Cookeville and Riverdale are in a knock/down match that must v=be very exciting. Cookeville won the first game and the second game is tied. Congrats to Coach Slaughter, a fine group of seniors, and the rest of the team for making it to tomorrows finals at 6:00. That game is extremely important for seeding at the next level. I am sure Clifford will fill in the blanks I have left out.

Yes, the Stars are in the Regional for the second straight year beating WCHS in three. The scores were similar to this: 25-16 25-15 25-14...something like that anyway.

Cookeville beat the heck out of Riverdale. THe first game was the only close one at 26-24. CHS took control of games 2 and 3. Cookeville looked great from what I hear.

Congrats to the Cavs for getting out of the district for the first time in a while...they deserve praise. RHS had a nice run at it but just couldn't finish.

Tomorrow night will be a great match I am sure.

Yes, the Stars are in the Regional for the second straight year beating WCHS in three. The scores were similar to this: 25-16 25-15 25-14...something like that anyway.

Cookeville beat the heck out of Riverdale. THe first game was the only close one at 26-24. CHS took control of games 2 and 3. Cookeville looked great from what I hear.

Congrats to the Cavs for getting out of the district for the first time in a while...they deserve praise. RHS had a nice run at it but just couldn't finish.

Tomorrow night will be a great match I am sure.

Congrats to a fine Cookeville team. Both Riverdale and Cookeville came on at the last of the season and played very well and tonite evidently was Cookeville's night.