Huntingdon v. Gibson Co.

truth225

Wesley, how does one get to your high school football field? And, a nice sign next to your cheerleading championship sign could say: MARTIN: GATEWAY TO OBION COUNTY. By the way, are you old enough to remember when UTMB was known as the baby Vols? Then they were the Pacers. Now they are the Skyhawks. What are they going to be next?

Mustangs!!

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, now that it has changed into the Reigny and Wes show on coacht instead of Huntingdon vs. Gibson Co .... <ends that thought>

I will guarantee that none of the players for Westview give a hoot about what is said on here. And I promise, nothing said on here has any bearing on how they prepared for any school.

And the reason Martin doesn't have signs all over the highway is cause we'd much rather enjoy the scenery that God made than the ones we made. All the plaques in the locker room serve us just as well as any sign on the side of the road. If we we want to be reminded of our tradition, we don't want to have to get on a bus and drive out to the city limits. That said.

We also share the Courthouse in Dresden ... Again, why clutter up Martin?

Now, can we get back to the game, because the hispanic soap opera you folks are carrying on is getting 2 pages old.

;)

Gibson County is going to have to work 4 full quarters in this one. If they don't give up, they might have a shot. Huntingdon, well, they'll do what they do.

Edited by fieldgoal1

So what did it say, my hero?

He said that Huntingdons D-line was WEAK (especially up the middle). :thumb:

Nah, just gripping about holding calls and such. Frustration talking I suppose.

I will admit most ref's, umpires, and such are blind in one eye and cant see out the other though.

B)

yer pal,

mustang69