Week 10 BYE

Nov 20 Jacksonville 1:00pm

Nov 27 San Francisco 1:00pm

Dec 4 @Indianapolis 1:00pm

Dec 11 Houston 1:00pm

Dec 18 Seattle 1:00pm

Dec 24 @Miami 1:00pm

Jan 1 @Jacksonville 4:05pm

Next week will bring them back to reality, especially a loss against a team they used to own. After that, it doesnt' get much better :thumb:

what??? did you look at what you just said, it doesnt get much better after next week? thats crazy. look at the 3 games goin into their bye week...the Cardinals are horrible(1-4, only win against the Niners), the Raiders are just the Rams with a worse defense and the Titans could have won the Rams game(1-3 so far), dont let the Browns 2-2 record fool you cause they arent good, Romeo has done a good job so far but unless he can work miracles they wont win more than 2 or 3 more games cause theres not much talent there. thats hilarious, you think the Cardinals, Browns, and Raiders are as tough as the Colts, Steelers, and Bengals??? then in the 4 game after the bye week they have 1 sure loss to the Colts, a beatable Jags team, and then the 49ers and Texans again. the Titans could win 5 of their next 7 games without pulling off any big upsets. now i dont think they will but they should win 3 or 4 for sure. aint no doubt about it, the worst part of their schedule is behind them after next week.

i get the feeling those people in your signature are close relatives arent they?

Edited by btowntigers

i get the feeling those people in your signature are close relatives arent they?

With the way the Titans have been playing, any team is a major hurdle just by looking at the records of the ones they beat tells you that.

Oh yeah, the people in my signature are for the rednecks that post like you..... :)

Going into the BYE 4-5 isn't impossible. 8-8 is still possible......still saying it will be 6-10 or 7-9 though. Young team, getting better each week. Even Pacman had a couple of big moments today. Patience fans, patience. If McNair plays one more year they will be a playoff team next year. You heard it here first.

(And a shout out to the Pack for hanging 52 on the Saants today. Sheesh. :) )

Guest The_Siegel_Senior_ptII

I can't believe my eyes......................there's a team in the NFL that's worse than the TITANS. How do they sleep at night? :thumb:

they ob. do sleep because it doesnt appear they do much practiving...