South Pittsburg vs. Temple

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Anyways, back to the game......

Can anyone tell me what the team morale/attitude is over at Temple right about now?

Were goin into the game with a positive attitude...we know what we have to do to win. Even though the odds are def. against us, our attitudes are play to win and most of all have fun. We are not intimidated.

South Pittsburg should win this one. After the way they played last week who knows. Hopefully this group of young players will grow up after their debacle last Friday.

Temple will need to watch OUT!!! The Pirates are back from getting whipped by the Warriors. Temple is going to receive a stomping from ONE FIRED UP team!!!!

Go Pirates!!!!

Thanks hope to see a great game!

I've got to give you people from Temple props. There were some people talking trash in the preseason as well as some people just wishing your team good luck. After a couple of games you fell to 0-2 but instead of going in the tank your team stunk it up and started playing some good ball. Also the few that talked trash either went away or changed their attitude and those of you who were faithful have been here every week encouraging your team. If you guys had the numbers of some of your opponents your record might be better than it is and you might have been right up there competing with SP for the region championship like the media predicted. Good luck tonight and for the rest of the year. Bigbody, looking forward to seeing you play tonight, good luck to you and your teammates

Prediction:

SP rolls in this one (I hope) 42-14 :huh:

I never like to get beat, but if you can learn from it then you have acomplished something. The Marion loss last week for SP did more than wake them up I believe. The practice this week for SP was not for the weak at heart. Not since the 98-99 team have I ever experienced that hard of practice and hitting. It did not let up all week so if they can play that way against Temple, I see not so much a blowout, but alot of bells rung. SP by 28!