Q. to The Great Line Judge

ComPassion

Judge,

Someone is asking me where you guys get your linesperson flags calibrated? One of the local coaches wants to get theirs calibrated before sectionals in case the official asks for the certification stamp. Most don't ask, but you'd hate to forfeit for something like that. Apparently the guy who used to calibrate them around here had his van stolen which had all of the calibration equiptment in it. And, he charged $12.50 per flag, what does your guy charge?

thnks

Certainly the most unusual thing I've ever heard of in volleyball.

Can I interest you in some prime lunar real estate? :P

We get ours calibrated all at one time for $10 bucks a piece from a local gentleman, but you have to make sure you catch him on days his lazy eye isn't so, well, lazy. :thumb: Good luck to all during tourneys these next few weeks. Hope the calibrated flags work to everyone's favor!!!

Edited by Old Timer

You guys may want to check with the Mt. Juliet Line Judge to see where he gets his stuff done. He wings a pretty mean flag and his looks to be calibrated right on. While you are at it, you might check with him to see where he gets that "Mt. Juliet Line Judge" shirt. I believe he may have gotten a package deal with the flag, shirt, and calibration fee all rolled into one.

You guys may want to check with the Mt. Juliet Line Judge to see where he gets his stuff done. He wings a pretty mean flag and his looks to be calibrated right on. While you are at it, you might check with him to see where he gets that "Mt. Juliet Line Judge" shirt. I believe he may have gotten a package deal with the flag, shirt, and calibration fee all rolled into one.

:thumb::P;):D

Announcements