JCHS

patsfan123

Posting names and personal information crosses the line in my opinion.

Who knows if the facts are true. Saying you were in the room doesn't necessarily make it true, and I don't believe this is the place to state these type of comments.

It paints a one-sided picture, and the head coach doesn't come on here and give his side.

Marty Euverard is too good of a coach and person to be treated this way.

Coach T can re-open this post if he wishes.

I'm losing the stomach for these type of posts about coaches. I have no idea why these types of posts about a good coach and man have been allowed to stay on this site.

Marty Euverard deserves better.

I'm locking this thread.

I agree that at this point this thread needs to be closed. Our reasons for closing it may differ, though. From my perspective it seems we have seen a little of each side of the situation and will accomplish little by rehashing it. To have ignored it completely, though, would not have been an answer, either. Hopefully the people in Jefferson County, which is the only place it really matters, will be able to work through this.

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic