7-AAA

Let'em Play

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Our boys looked terrible this weekend in Crossville, our shooting was terrible. A couple of questions....is Coach Mitchell just going to run everybody in and out or can they stay for any length of time and get some sort of rythm going (looks like Slatten out there runnig everybody in) or does he pull a boy for making a mistake?

Secondly, We watched a little bit of Siegel this weekend, this team looks awesome! And the scarry thing I heard their best player was the kid on crutches sitting on the bench? Oh my is this team that good?

Good luck Warriors!!!!!

Edited by WarriorMom

Guest dare_2_dream

Is that an upset? I dont really know anything about Lincoln Co. this year. I do know Scott Thomas and Kit Hartsfield were at the game but just as fans because neither dressed out. I hate to say it but I guarantee if just those 2 play they make up the 8 points they lost by and shut down alot more on the defensive end but they didnt play and the loss still goes in the right hand column which stinks. But oh well I guess, they will both play next week and probably both start by the end of the week. Also Tyler Lusk will help out a great deal as well. The Warriors have also been without sophmore Michael Young every game so far too. He is out atleast 2-3 more weeks with a back injury, but is a very good player and will play big minutes when he gets back. The loss doesnt really bother me, I'm just excited about having all the guys back. GO WARRIORS.

excuses?

dont think you will let us...

between him and his son Sparta Boy, we def. will never forget haha

looks like hssportsfan put the jinxer on his team by braggin . kid dont know when 2 shut his mouth does he? is thomas a jr or a sr?

What are you talking about. Not one time on here have I said anything outta line about Riverdale. Im just trying to give them a little publicity and respect because it seems to me that I am the lone Riverdale bball poster this year. Ok, I guess as soon as Oakland or Siegel lose then I can blame every poster for that respective school for jinxing them and braggin, and runnin their mouth. That was just an ignorant post. I said Riverdale was 3-0 and all of a sudden I'm running my mouth to much.