Fcs At Trousdale County!

tchsno1fan

• Replies 339
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Granted, Clint's comments weren't exactly brilliant, but you have to remember that he's a product of the same education system of which he was speaking. That being said, it seems to me that the people squealing the loudest about the division TC plays in are the one's who have to line up against them on Friday night. And, I think in this case, that means you!

Strong back + weak mind = lots of gold balls

Education really is WAY over rated.....

Listen for the dueling banjos as you cross the bridge over the creek Friday night.

sorry to have your quote on here dble. hit the wrong button. however i would like to comment on something. i guess that a few things never change. once words are spoken they can never be taken away.now if what i read in the article wasnt sarcasam it doesnt even exist. sorry if i mispell my diploma has a purple cover on it. and another thing im sure that you well educated posters could not possibly realize that a reporter is responsible or irresponsible in how they portray their interview with their own agenda, and the comments made by the person interviewed. i will be the first to point out that the words were harsh but i also feel that the questions that were posed were probably put in a way to trigger this response. im sure that fcs has a good team, but go ahead and jump on the wagon with all the other haters. TC has had to dodge no one. they have had down years but they have alot more good years. why you ask. because instead of focusing on getting rave reviews or picture on the front of sports illustrated,Coach Satterfield concentrates on getting his team ready for each game. as we all know the poor uneducated plow boys that we are could never afford such the money that it would take to influence an establishment to change rules and that we probably cant really count to make sure we would even meet the STANDARDS that the tssaa sets in enrolement limits, how could one reach the conclussion that we have buddies in donelson. no if we were dodging i guess that it is being said that those we dodged were capable of taking on powerhouses portland, and a few east tn schools that got the job done and sent these teams packing being that TC was such an inferior school during the last four years they were dodging. of course you had a run and again you are going on how you have played in the past. now by what little mrs register teaches all the uneducated kids, history means the past, so why dont you high tech, rich and powerful, all knowing haters do a little history lesson and see what basis that TC had to dodge. the only good thing about being stuck here in iraq a few extra days will be the ability to get on coach t about 6am saturday morning here 10 friday night for YALL, is to just see how many haters have the intestenal fortitude to get on here and congratulate a group of hard working young men and a coaching staff that give thier best year after year. i doubt that there will be alot but i bet there will be excuses. cant wait to see.

the author of this post would like to express a sincere apology for bad grammer and spelling due to being from a tainted childhood of unfortunate education mishaps....... B)

sorry to have your quote on here dble. hit the wrong button. however i would like to comment on something. i guess that a few things never change. once words are spoken they can never be taken away.now if what i read in the article wasnt sarcasam it doesnt even exist. sorry if i mispell my diploma has a purple cover on it. and another thing im sure that you well educated posters could not possibly realize that a reporter is responsible or irresponsible in how they portray their interview with their own agenda, and the comments made by the person interviewed. i will be the first to point out that the words were harsh but i also feel that the questions that were posed were probably put in a way to trigger this response. im sure that fcs has a good team, but go ahead and jump on the wagon with all the other haters. TC has had to dodge no one. they have had down years but they have alot more good years. why you ask. because instead of focusing on getting rave reviews or picture on the front of sports illustrated,Coach Satterfield concentrates on getting his team ready for each game. as we all know the poor uneducated plow boys that we are could never afford such the money that it would take to influence an establishment to change rules and that we probably cant really count to make sure we would even meet the STANDARDS that the tssaa sets in enrolement limits, how could one reach the conclussion that we have buddies in donelson. no if we were dodging i guess that it is being said that those we dodged were capable of taking on powerhouses portland, and a few east tn schools that got the job done and sent these teams packing being that TC was such an inferior school during the last four years they were dodging. of course you had a run and again you are going on how you have played in the past. now by what little mrs register teaches all the uneducated kids, history means the past, so why dont you high tech, rich and powerful, all knowing haters do a little history lesson and see what basis that TC had to dodge. the only good thing about being stuck here in iraq a few extra days will be the ability to get on coach t about 6am saturday morning here 10 friday night for YALL, is to just see how many haters have the intestenal fortitude to get on here and congratulate a group of hard working young men and a coaching staff that give thier best year after year. i doubt that there will be alot but i bet there will be excuses. cant wait to see.

the author of this post would like to express a sincere apology for bad grammer and spelling due to being from a tainted childhood of unfortunate education mishaps....... B)

..go gettum stud...

easy DBLE as I am sure that you realize that you are matching intelliects with a supreme philosopher and that the only way to get him to stop is when the game ends friday night to post "and then" i bet you will find this thread void of the haters as they look for other boards to "dodge" on after they feel the sting friday night.

You seem aweful proud of your role in that 'relationship'! B)

A double entendre is a figure of speech similar to the pun, in which a spoken phrase can be understood in either of two ways. The first, literal meaning is an innocent one, while the second meaning is often risqué and requires the hearer to have some additional knowledge....kind of like "innuendo "

...however, in this case, it's the other way around....

Friday night you will have additional knowledge.

"..and that's all I got to say about that!"

(another symbolic quote from another symbolic counter protagonist)

BTW: one of my diplomas has a purple cover too, so maybe we ain't all that slow after all!

That's right...no more talk, this friday will tell the tale. I can't wait! FCS will prove all the critics wrong when they pull the "upset," is it really, this friday night. I don't consider a #3-4 ranked team an underdog. Should be a close one, but FCS comes out on top. TC will find out about Jeremy Rickaway and why he is the 4th leading scorerer in the state.

As I am sure that Rickaway is an awsome athlete and a young man that strives for excellance, i am also sure that he will be taken into consideration and respected as the yellow jackets sweat it out on the practice field as well as on the field of play. how ever food for thought. if you take a history lesson look at what trousdale has had to over come in its bid for the gold ball in the past check the names that they have faced: Trip Tucker, Urban Barrett, Troy Fleeming ( although this was not in 1a as BGA was a div II school)(( guess that was considered dodging huh)). In no way am I trying to say that trousdale just ruined these guys , but I am saying tha TC has faced extreme talent in the past , and feel that Coach Satterfield will have done his research, and has come up with what he feels will be a good course of action of dealing with Rickaway. Good luck Jackets

Edited by JACKETFAN90