Fcs At Trousdale County!

tchsno1fan

It's finally here! Bring on the pain; bring on the noise! TC will be the place to be on friday night. No matter who wins this will be a great game. Everyone thinks TC will roll through this game but I have to disagree. FCS is not happy about being chosen to be homecoming queen....some respect they have for us. WE WILL NOT LAY DOWN FOR ANYONE!!! This aint Mt. Juliet Christian.

• Replies 339
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's finally here! Bring on the pain; bring on the noise! TC will be the place to be on friday night. No matter who wins this will be a great game. Everyone thinks TC will roll through this game but I have to disagree. FCS is not happy about being chosen to be homecoming queen....some respect they have for us. WE WILL NOT LAY DOWN FOR ANYONE!!! This aint Mt. Juliet Christian.

It ain't MJ Christian...but the results will be similar. :D TC as bad as they want.

Okay! Now let's get one thing straight. Friendship is in no way in comparision with Mt.Juliet Christian, Antwan. Friendship has looked really good since taking a shalacking from Ezell. But I think that Friendship comes into this game mentally prepared and takes Trousdales game to them.

My Pick:

TC-28

FCS-31

Good Luck to both teams.

Okay! Now let's get one thing straight. Friendship is in no way in comparision with Mt.Juliet Christian, Antwan. Friendship has looked really good since taking a shalacking from Ezell. But I think that Friendship comes into this game mentally prepared and takes Trousdales game to them.

My Pick:

TC-28

FCS-31

Good Luck to both teams.

Well let me just tell ya a little something buddy...Trousdale will be more mentally and physically prepared for this game...i understand you and the other FCS people have to supoort your team and talk about how you think FCS will beat TC, but when the horn sounds and all 4 quarters has been played Friday Night FRIENDSHIP WILL RESPECT AND KNOW WHO THE BEST IN THE REGION/STATE IS...Bow Down... You Are Our Queen And We Are Your King!!! :thumb:

DONT LAY DOWN...WE WOULDN'T WANT YOU TO LAY DOWN...WE WANT YOU TO PLAY YOUR BEST...BRING IT ON TO THE CREEKBANK BABY...WWIII IS BOUT TO BREAK OUT THIS FRIDAY NIGHT :thumb:

DONT LAY DOWN...WE WOULDN'T WANT YOU TO LAY DOWN...WE WANT YOU TO PLAY YOUR BEST...BRING IT ON TO THE CREEKBANK BABY...WWIII IS BOUT TO BREAK OUT THIS FRIDAY NIGHT :thumb:

stifler you crazzy dawg, spitten that wild stuff, tell dem city boys how we do it in the stix. buy the way i got a 4, 10 suited up with dem spades and the next time we meet im gonna crack that pocket pair your holden, lets get a game up

My Pick:

TC-28

FCS-31

Good Luck to both teams.

Didn't say FC is MJC...just said TC can name the score.

First of all i am in no way affiliated with FCS. I am just a spectator of all High School Football. Now grant it , Trousdale has an unbelieveable team for 1a but Friendship will not lay down for anyone in the games i have seen and they are going to come out expecting to win but they are going to have to be very well prepared against a crushing Trousdale Defense. I will be at this game and i hope that there will be alot of people to come out to watch 2 great football teams.

Good Luck to both teams!!!!!