Macon Co. Vs Greenbier

tiger_fan1111

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If Macon can continue witht there passing game and mix it up with a strong dose of Dallas, then I predict Macon wins in the junge 17-14. And if they do then everyone better watch out in the playoffs, becasue Greenbrier jas beaten David Libscome, and lost to Pope John Paul II by only 8. So if Macon pull this one out then it will mean that they have a great shot at getting back to the semis and maybe furter. Also on a sad side note is that if Macon wins out. Then if they would have not lost that close game to White House then they would be region champs. But that is the past and we can't change that now. When we get in the playoffs everyone's record is 0-0...lose you go home. GO TIGERS !!!!

The only thing I can guarantee is a great ballgame. The pressure is definitely going to be on Greenbrier. I just don't think they can stop our Off. Ask somebody from Station Camp or Sycamore. Greenbrier hasn't probably seen a crowd of people like their going to see all year. Our 12th man is going to help them with this victory yes I said it. I think everybody can agree Macon has got the momentum right now to go a long way. Good luck Bobcats you're going to need it. MC 21 Cats 7 :blink:

boys and girls, if you guys think that greenbrier is in the leauge of sycamore then you'r sorely mistaken . greenbrier shut down pearl cohn last night and i dare say that bobby counsil is as good as dallas, plus pearl has an established passing game you have to respect. if macon wants to stay in the game, they have to pull out all the stops and mix it up out there so greenbrier can't just stack the line. its gut check time for macon because greenbrier is the caliber of the teams macon is gonna see if they plan on goin farther than first round of playoffs.

but i still got greenbrier by 14

You had a good passing game against 2 teams that I think isn't that good...I hope Macon wins don't get me wrong, but if they can pass successfully against Greenbrier they'll be a threat in the playoffs long....if they don't they won't be in the playoffs...good luck to'em though...

Edited by swanson71

Way to to Tigers congrats to everybody on knocking off Sycamore and reaching the playoffs keep up the great work. Another big game coming up with Greenbrair stay focused and take em one at a time. The passing game has greatly improved and freed up the running game balancing a good offensive attack rememeber Fri. night is your night at your house play like you want it and and the Cats will fall. Go Big Blue 1 2 3 HIT SOMEBODY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I have to say, I hope Lafayette wins, but it just isnt going to happen! If Lafayette will mix up there offense and maybe even run a trick play early to keep the Bobcats on there toes, then Lafayette may stay in the game for a while! Look for turnovers to hurt Lafayette in this game, it seems that every game they have struggled, TO have played a role in, so if they can hang on to the ball it will go along way in helping them stay in this game! Bobcats 24-14

Macon has definitely improved, but the Bobcats are focused and I suspect the coaching staff will keep them that way. They have to win 1 of these last 2 games to ensure themselves a home playoff game in the first round.

However, they could lose this game and still win the region by beating White House. Unfortunately, history has proven that beating White House is not a very easy task for GB.

Bobcats by 7 - 10 points.

The only thing I can guarantee is a great ballgame. The pressure is definitely going to be on Greenbrier. I just don't think they can stop our Off. Ask somebody from Station Camp or Sycamore. Greenbrier hasn't probably seen a crowd of people like their going to see all year. Our 12th man is going to help them with this victory yes I said it. I think everybody can agree Macon has got the momentum right now to go a long way. Good luck Bobcats you're going to need it. MC 21 Cats 7 ;)

If Station can score 29 points on yall, I can't wait till yall see a good defense. The only way Macon can upset Greenbrier is if we look ahead to W. House, and that aint gonna happen. Remember Cats the only important game is the next one. STAY FOCUSED AND BELIEVE YOU CAN WIN.

Edited by brierboy90

Guest catfish-hunter

PLAYOFF SCENARIOS:

Greenbrier: if they win out then they are the region champs. if they lose to Macon Co. but beat WH they are the region champs due to the head-to-head win vs PC. if they beat Macon Co. and lose to WH they are the #2 seed in a three-way scenario because their overall record is worse than PC's but better than WH's. if they lose out then they are the #4 seed behind both White House and Macon Co.

Pearl-Cohn: if they beat Station Camp in week ten they are at least a #2 seed hosting a first round playoff game. if they beat Station Camp and WH beats Greenbrier then they win the region because of their overall record. if they lose to Station Camp and White House beats Greenbrier then they are the #3 seed because they lost the head-to-head to Greenbrier and WH would be the outright region champ.

White House: if they beat Station Camp this week then they are guaranteed no worse than #3 in the region. if they win out then they are #3 in the region. if they win out and PC loses in week ten against Station Camp then WH wins the region. if WH loses out and Macon wins out than WH is #4 in the region.

Macon Co.: unless they lose in week ten to DeKalb Co. the Tigers are guaranteed a playoff spot. if they win out, Greenbrier loses out, and WH loses to Station Camp this week then they are the #2 seed. if they win out and Greenbrier loses out then they are the #3 seed.

Station Camp is mathematically eliminated because they lose the three-way tiebreaker scenario (which is overall record) to everyone in the region. Sycamore is eliminated because they lost to every team they needed to beat to get into the postseason. DeKalb Co. has been eliminated since the season began ;)

HOPE THIS HELPS YOU ALL OUT AS FAR AS UNDERSTANDING THE PLAYOFF PICTURE IN CLASS 3A IN REGION 4!!!!

In case you missed it on the other topic here is the playoff picture for Region 4-3A