Macon Co. Vs Greenbier

tiger_fan1111

Uwake2 and Catfish....you two need to find some dark ally and have at it. Let's stick to Macon/Greenbrier game on here. Go Tigers!!! :thumb:

Sorry for stepping out...Sometimes you just get tired of it. I'm through...he is blocked out.

Macon County is a very dangerous team with nothing to lose and all to gain. The Bobcats are playing decent ball now...some may call it stale but I love it.

Just like on the Titans movie.

"its like novocain" and it works

I hear that Dallas is a jet with great players around him...It should be a great football game and a challenge for Greenbrier.

Just how good is the Macon Defense? I haven't heard much on here about them other than the last shutout.

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sorry for stepping out...Sometimes you just get tired of it. I'm through...he is blocked out.

Macon County is a very dangerous team with nothing to lose and all to gain. The Bobcats are playing decent ball now...some may call it stale but I love it.

I hear that Dallas is a jet with great players around him...It should be a great football game and a challenge for Greenbrier.

Just how good is the Macon Defense? I haven't heard much on here about them other than the last shutout.

Uawake..I am sure they will be fired up coming into a game to play Greenbrier. Having a team that's rebuilding like we are, I'm sure there are doubters at other schools, but our boys will have to play one game at a time. We can only hope for the best.

I agree with WHHS1975 in the fact that our guys can be a the right point for interceptions. As for how good Macon is, I don't know--I heard Sycamore's coach on the radio yesterday and he didn't act like he was blown away by them but they shut Sycamore down big time, so I am sure Macon is much better than the War Eagles because everybody was healthy, I heard.

I think that both teams are motivated enough on their own merit without posters here trying to play mind games on here. But the football game is played on the field and that's the only one that counts.

Edited by GreenbrierCat2

I'll speak up about Macon's D. If they have any weakness , it is their secondary. But I haven't heard nothing but praise since the PC game. Just like Dallas , J. Hudson is leading the state I heard in tackles. I hope this helped Uawake.

My money is on Greenbrier....Macon Co is pretty good but they aint that good...there whole offense revolves around Dallas and u cant do that....and there defense i dont think can stop Greenbrier....And that offense that is so good..not really...Greenbriers defense will shut it down...I pick Greenbrier by at least 2 touchdowns...mabye more

My advice to the Bobcats is step back, take a deep breath, and picture what you've accomplished. There were nay-sayers that said this team couldn't do what last years team did, but yet you've proved that you are well on your way. Last year's team didn't shut three consecutive teams down. You have. With all the change in region alignment, the Bobcats have come in and given their best. Last year's team beat Lipscomb, but yet so did you. Last year's team had significant injuries, but so has this Greenbrier team with the injury of Ty Lynch, and for a short time, Brad Martin.

I'm sure the Greenbrier coaches will lay the scenario before you. Study that scenario and picture how you want this to play out. Hit hard every play, run the plays over and over in your head, block up front, protect the QB, and wrap up every ball carrier. Every play. No taking breaks, no slacking off. It's yours to prove. Greenbrier once again is in the driver's seat. You're down to the last two games. Don't blow this opportunity. Take this region for a ride. Drive, Drive, Drive.

Go Bobcats! Greenbrier is behind you!!!!

Edited by EZBeingGreen

My money is on Greenbrier....Macon Co is pretty good but they aint that good...there whole offense revolves around Dallas and u cant do that....and there defense i dont think can stop Greenbrier....And that offense that is so good..not really...Greenbriers defense will shut it down...I pick Greenbrier by at least 2 touchdowns...mabye more

Apparently you don't keep up with Macon County football, becasue their offence no longer revolvs around Dallas. Macon has an excelent passing game now.

Apparently you don't keep up with Macon County football, becasue their offence no longer revolvs around Dallas. Macon has an excelent passing game now.

If you pass the ball effectively against Greenbrier...then you have a good passing game. I don't really think Station Camp and Sycamore are good barometers.

Guest catfish-hunter

If you pass the ball effectively against Greenbrier...then you have a good passing game. I don't really think Station Camp and Sycamore are good barometers.

Marshall Co.'s quarterback is one of the best in the midstate and Sycamore held that bunch to just 7-points. Seems to me that their secondary is pretty solid. The War Eagles problem was that they could not stop teams from running the football and their offense fell to pieces after the first half of the White House game. Zero points in ten quarters speaks for itself.

Marshall Co.'s quarterback is one of the best in the midstate and Sycamore held that bunch to just 7-points. Seems to me that their secondary is pretty solid. The War Eagles problem was that they could not stop teams from running the football and their offense fell to pieces after the first half of the White House game. Zero points in ten quarters speaks for itself.

Well I was at the Macon game and they passed very well aginst the Sycamore. They pretty much had there way with the secondary, so if that was a solid secondary then I feel good about Greenbrier, but that is just my opinion, and we will see on friday night.

Guest catfish-hunter

Well I was at the Macon game and they passed very well aginst the Sycamore. They pretty much had there way with the secondary, so if that was a solid secondary then I feel good about Greenbrier, but that is just my opinion, and we will see on friday night.

Well if Kirby did shred Sycamore's secondary then that is good. Creek Wood, Marshall, Station Camp, White House, Greenbrier, or Harpeth did not fare too well throwing the ball against Sycamore. All of those teams, with the exceptions of Harpeth & MC, ran all over Sycamore's defense but rush defense is not the question at hand.

Pearl-Cohn is an offense that can both pass it and run it well and that did not seem to bother Greenbrier defensively. Cheatham Co. is a team that can run it and throw it as well and Greenbrier held them in check until the end of the first half. After that is when the Cubs went on to roll and since that game Greenbrier's defense has pitched three straight shutouts.

Edited by catfish-hunter