Smith County @ Livingston Academy

• Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

When you look at this season people outside of that area should now recognize how tough that region really was because Trousdale is ranked #1 in 1A and is undefeated, Smith County will end up 8-2 and are region champs, Portland will probably finish 8-2 in 4A and Livingston Academy is 5-4 in a brutal region with losses to Knoxville Catholic, Austin East, Trousdale and Smith County who all have two losses or less.

Wasn't it you that said SC should just forfeit and not play this game? hehehe

I'll tell ya...this team has really improved. If they continue to improve...look out.

turnovers kill any team, smith county is well coached and they were ready for livingston tonight. smith county has a very good football team well balanced and great on defense. i agree with what jtidwell is saying the option run is killing us. let cates read the option and then we might move the ball. run some counters to get the defense from overpursuing. LA will rebound from this and play well next week against Fulton. "I LOVE HIGH SCHOOL FOOTBALL" you win again. go bees

turnovers kill any team, smith county is well coached and they were ready for livingston tonight. smith county has a very good football team well balanced and great on defense. i agree with what jtidwell is saying the option run is killing us. let cates read the option and then we might move the ball. run some counters to get the defense from overpursuing. LA will rebound from this and play well next week against Fulton. "I LOVE HIGH SCHOOL FOOTBALL" you win again. go bees

That was a good football game. Glad that both teams are able to head back to region play and to the playoffs without any serious injuries.

Wasn't it you that said SC should just forfeit and not play this game? hehehe

I'll tell ya...this team has really improved. If they continue to improve...look out.

I never remember saying that but I admit I did think LA would win by at least 2 tds. It appears obvious that Smith County has greatly improved since the beginning of the season when I seen them play Trousdale and York.

I never remember saying that but I admit I did think LA would win by at least 2 tds. It appears obvious that Smith County has greatly improved since the beginning of the season when I seen them play Trousdale and York.

Yes they have. The last two games they have looked like a different team. Both Westmoreland and LA have very good teams.

I don't know...maybe that pocket knife has grown to a small machete. :ph34r:

I really don't know what to expect. Has SC gotten that much better...or is Westmoreland not that good? I guess we'll find out Friday.

It should be a fun game however it turns out. I am glad the rivalry has been continued. It's not the same...but it is still worth playing.

Looks like our guns jammed! If we had played in the early part of the season I think we would have won by 10-15 points. You guys have gotten better every week and we have not! Looks like we are gonna run our little opition whether it works or not! If we don't come up with something new or different, we will get killed next week at Fulton.

It doesn't matter what you run. It doesn't matter how fast and atheletic you are either, if you don't secure the football, it makes it hard to win any game. LA Wildcat, what can I say? SC got their chance against the man to man and took advantage "Big Time". It turned out that SC scored just enough early to hold on late. Great Win Owls!!! Best of Luck LA, next week and in the Playoffs!!!