White Co. At Red Bank

90warrior

I would like to take that dollar bet and increase it to whatever dollar amount you want..Ill even give you 2 to 1 odds on it. White Co. WILL NOT make it out of the 1st round.

ay Russ, these White Co. fans just don't know Maryville, yet. The Cleveland team that went to the quarter finals a couple of years ago, beat Knox Central, but got drilled by Maryville. Maryville is no joke, we'll just see how far they get...i want my dollar :thumb:

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I know all about maryville and knox central.These fans are talking with hearts instead of heads,my personal opinion is we will have one first round winner out of region and that will be red bank.

Your a smart man sparta boy, hey i might make the trip to knox central or maryville, which ever one of those teams you play, i'll be the only guy with a cleveland shirt on

It's kinda sad that white county is on here still talking about how they got beat. i was at the game, and if ledbetter didn't throw two interceptions, that would've been 14 points. and if red bank didn't fumble inside the 5 yard line, that would've been six. Plus, red bank could've easily put it in the endzone at the end of the game, but let the time run down. it could've been 45-7. So........ quit talking about white county beating themselves. It's pathetic! And quit talking about dell lewis!

Cool it will b fun 2 watch,like ive said before at least we are still talking about wc football in oct-nov!!!!!! :thumb:

Oh yea it will be fun to watch....I'm not worried about my team not playing in Nov., you can't expect to win all the time, it been 21 years since the last time we missed the playoffs, we'll be back next year without a doubt, best of luck white co.

It's kinda sad that white county is on here still talking about how they got beat. i was at the game, and if ledbetter didn't throw two interceptions, that would've been 14 points. and if red bank didn't fumble inside the 5 yard line, that would've been six. Plus, red bank could've easily put it in the endzone at the end of the game, but let the time run down. it could've been 45-7. So........ quit talking about white county beating themselves. It's pathetic! And quit talking about dell lewis!

I agree! It's like I said last week, if they want to improve they need to play as a team and not act like the Dell and JJ show. Enough is Enough.

ay Russ, these White Co. fans just don't know Maryville, yet. The Cleveland team that went to the quarter finals a couple of years ago, beat Knox Central, but got drilled by Maryville. Maryville is no joke, we'll just see how far they get...i want my dollar :blink:

Only ONE White co. fan wanted Maryville. ONE. Not THESE White Co. fans. Got it. :thumb: