Knox Central Vs. Clinton

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think Coach Helton will use this game to work on some things that they have installed in practice. Any skill position players with any bangs or bruises will play early and then sit. O line will stay in a bit longer. It would be nice to get a couple of 2nd team O line guys in with the 1s to get some experience. I would like to see Cruze play QB early this week. Maybe in the 2nd quarter.

I do believe that Clinton is getting better. They are doing things the right way and they have some nice sets. When a program gets down in this region, there are not too many opportunities to get up. I was really pulling for them against S-D so that they could get a region win.

Hope that this is an injury free ballgame for both teams.

Clinton has some great tradition in football. I know this first hand and when you play there, their fans really get behind them. From what I can tell they have good youth football but it seems like it runs in cycles when it comes to high school. Either Clinton is successful or Anderson Co. is. I am left to wonder if the better players stick together and load up one or the other. I don't know. Good luck to both teams and I will say,

Central 55

Clinton 0

Clinton has some great tradition in football. I know this first hand and when you play there, their fans really get behind them. From what I can tell they have good youth football but it seems like it runs in cycles when it comes to high school. Either Clinton is successful or Anderson Co. is. I am left to wonder if the better players stick together and load up one or the other. I don't know. Good luck to both teams and I will say,

Central 55

Clinton 0

If thats the case the good ones have "stuck together" at AC for the last 6 years.