Huntingdon Vs. Usj

mustangman_123

Volunteer General...

Come on man, give me a break. You live in Jackson and you send your kids to JCM by your moniker. I can tell you why people dislike USJ. (See Stang Fan's post).

Personally I think you're showing your ignorance by saying Marley is the best coach in the region. He may have been the best coach in "Small Ball" whipping up on Perry County and TCA and Middleton but not in Region 7-AA by a long shot.

Another thing VG... Kids in Jackson can attend any school I "presume" but in rural schools you have to go to the school in the district you are zoned. Wonder if this is the reason Northside is down since Liberty opened up? Big difference. What kind of team do you think Huntingdon would have if kids from all over West Tennessee wanted to play for the Mustangs?

Seems like USJ had some athletes of their own. UT and Univ. of Illinois for starters. Heck man, we're little ole corn fed boys here and don't have the luxury of astro turf facillities and an indoor baseball practice facility.

VG.. Your post about Milan not talking about USJ and being "sensible fans". Wonder why? Heck man. They've got a kid that lives on the same road as West Carroll HS who is a senior this year and should be attending WCHS. Been doing it for years too. (Can you say "Rod Smith"). We didn't bellyache when one senior transfers to McKenzie and another transfers to Northside. We play who who we have dressed out. They moved there. I know some moved to Milan and I think that's great. ** (Federal Lawsuit to take effect in 2025) we found out.

We love football here in Huntingdon and we're not dumb to think that that we'll win everygame and beat USJ or anybody for ever. That time will come when the Mustangs will be down some but I'll tell you one thing when you play the Mustangs.... Tighten those chinstraps an extra notch...

:D

Now stick to being a moderator and don't talk about fans and how ignorant they are. It's all in fun man.

Oh yea.. We have a gallon of grey poupon at the north end zone concession stand.. :angry: Our thanks to Fed Ex...

Mr. Mustang........ You know how I feel when it comes to Huntingdon football!

There's no school out there that I support more. But gotta let you in on something about the ole Reignman.....

I got a son who will be attending USJ next year :o And I guarantee you you wont hassle me over Grey Poupon B) Will you think of me as some rich kids daddy or expect my son to wear a jacket and tie to school everyday?

Just a little something to think about...... And that's coming from THE #1 STANG FAN.

One day Little Reigny...... WILL step foot on Paul Ward field, and If it's as an opponent of Huntingdon........ Same goes..... If medivac dont land on the fifty he aint hit nobody. Right now under the circumstances USJ is first on my list!

GO STANGS!!

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Mr. Mustang........ You know how I feel when it comes to Huntingdon football!

There's no school out there that I support more. But gotta let you in on something about the ole Reignman.....

I got a son who will be attending USJ next year :lol: And I guarantee you you wont hassle me over Grey Poupon :lol: Will you think of me as some rich kids daddy or expect my son to wear a jacket and tie to school everyday?

Just a little something to think about...... And that's coming from THE #1 STANG FAN.

One day Little Reigny...... WILL step foot on Paul Ward field, and If it's as an opponent of Huntingdon........ Same goes..... If medivac dont land on the fifty he aint hit nobody. Right now under the circumstances USJ is first on my list!

GO STANGS!!

Reigny your not near as smart as I thought you was! :lol:

Reigny... No hassle. When he plays for USJ and comes to play at Paul Ward we'll show all the good folks the manners we'll show them tonight. We always go out of our way to make them feel welcome. Most folks in Carroll County never heard of Grey Poupon anyway.. I'll go one step futher. All the USJ fans should park in front of the school to keep from getting caught in a massive traffic jam at the end of the game. How's that?

:lol:

Football dude have you not been watching the games??? The only game we've had any success passing all year was against Liberty (mainly because they had 25 ppl in the box).We've had a couple more big plays but for the most part they get picked. Turnovers will kill a good offense...(they did last year at Milan and Martin and they aren't much better this year). The big play that Huntingdon has been used to in the past doesnt seem to be happening anymore (this was the main reason we were even able to keep the game against Aloca close last year, and it was the main reason we lost i.e the punt return). There has only be 2 or 3 games where Boo has averaged over 5 yards per carry. Don't get me wrong, 53 points against Gibson Co. is great but i dont beieve we are at a high enough level to be able to beat Aloca if we even get to see them.

JMO once again

In Huntingdon a balanced attack is being able to RUN out of the Wing T, Jet, or I formations! :lol: I've listened to somebody up behind me in the stands scream for the last 6 years " Throw the ball coach!" until the Liberty game when he started screaming " It's a dad blamed shame when you cant run the ball in to score and have to pass every stinking down!" :lol::lol:

Those people get on my nerves too. :D

Volunteer General...

Come on man, give me a break. You live in Jackson and you send your kids to JCM by your moniker. I can tell you why people dislike USJ. (See Stang Fan's post).

Personally I think you're showing your ignorance by saying Marley is the best coach in the region. He may have been the best coach in "Small Ball" whipping up on Perry County and TCA and Middleton but not in Region 7-AA by a long shot.

Another thing VG... Kids in Jackson can attend any school I "presume" but in rural schools you have to go to the school in the district you are zoned. Wonder if this is the reason Northside is down since Liberty opened up? Big difference. What kind of team do you think Huntingdon would have if kids from all over West Tennessee wanted to play for the Mustangs?

Seems like USJ had some athletes of their own. UT and Univ. of Illinois for starters. Heck man, we're little ole corn fed boys here and don't have the luxury of astro turf facillities and an indoor baseball practice facility.

VG.. Your post about Milan not talking about USJ and being "sensible fans". Wonder why? Heck man. They've got a kid that lives on the same road as West Carroll HS who is a senior this year and should be attending WCHS. Been doing it for years too. (Can you say "Rod Smith"). We didn't bellyache when one senior transfers to McKenzie and another transfers to Northside. We play who who we have dressed out. They moved there. I know some moved to Milan and I think that's great. ** (Federal Lawsuit to take effect in 2025) we found out.

We love football here in Huntingdon and we're not dumb to think that that we'll win everygame and beat USJ or anybody for ever. That time will come when the Mustangs will be down some but I'll tell you one thing when you play the Mustangs.... Tighten those chinstraps an extra notch...

:lol:

Now stick to being a moderator and don't talk about fans and how ignorant they are. It's all in fun man.

Oh yea.. We have a gallon of grey poupon at the north end zone concession stand.. :lol: Our thanks to Fed Ex...

His dad went to Milan. Rod went to school at Milan his whole life. You wouldn't be blowing steam about it if he wasn't such a great player.

Edited by westtn2004state

radioman27: I believe it's been over twenty years.

mustang69: I was at the Huntigdon/Milan game on the Huntingdon side and heard people yelling the whole game to "throw the $%*^@ ball!" Then, when late in the game the Mustang receiver dropped the TD pass on 4th down: "Why in the #@!+^ name of %#$&* the Third did you %#&% throw the ball?!" I got a kick out of it! LOL

Reignydayz: Congrats on sending your son to USJ! The Lower School is, well, unbelieveable. I am officially jealous of all five year old kids at USJ.

Good luck to both teams tonight!

Reigny your not near as smart as I thought you was! :lol:

Smarter than you think.......... gotta treat it as a business and not a game! Football will just be an extension of the business. I've already got the ground cleared and starting to lay the foundation for the corporation.

The front door isn't always unlocked.......... You can always get in through back doors and windows. Heck, even the Big Bad Wolf tried the chimney!

GO STANGS!!

Edited by Reignydayz