Whats Goin On With The Play Calling And Offense At Union City

u-nv-me

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Seems to me they are doing just fine in 1A this year. I look for them or JCS to represent West Tennessee in the championship game this year.

Thats my point, they are doing good in 1a, but they could have been pretty good in 2a if they would just get the ball to all of the playmakers instead of just handing it off and trying to run the ball down somebody like Westview or Milan's throat. I dont know about u but that strategy didnt work to good in my mind when these teams met.

I would like to know what u mean UC rushed for over 500 yards on Mckenzie what more do u want and then soudly beat Bruceton in the second half much like the trojans

Yea on Mckenzie, any other good team would shut that down if you dont have Phillip Weathers or Markie Guy in the backfield.

And please dont tell me Nate Coleman is a Phillip Weathers or Markie Guy.

What is Union Citys record against 1A teams this year?

they are 5-0 against 1a, and will be 7-0 at seasons end.

they are 0-3 wit teams in 2a or 3a.(Westveiw, Milan, Obion Couty)

I believe they could have won all of those games, but they just are to simple in play calling, maybe thats just my opinion. Jim Fischel is a good coach tho, he just needs to get the ball to his athletes in the big games more.

in 1a games 500 rushing yards should be easy for them

in any big games he needs to use all his people backs and recievers, that would help them a lot, in any 2a game they played this year no one on Union City has rushed for over 100 yards, if i was just so sure i would probably say 50 yards.

Westview L 6-28

at Lake Co. R W 38-12

Milan L 7-20

at Gleason R W 49-8

at Obion Co. L 21-28

South Fulton R W 48-0

at McKenzie R W 52-33

Hollow Rock-Bruceton R W 48-19

at Greenfield R

West Carroll R

5-0

:thumb:

did u see the Milan or Westview or Obion County game?

Look the Tornadoes will kill every team in their region without a doubt, but what about when u make into good competion like jcs and trousdale? These teams can play with the milans and the Westview. And when u played Milan and Westview it was broke. Thats all im sayin. Of course they will run the ball on south fulton, Mckenzie, Bruceton, Lake County, and Gleason.

They have to much talent to do the same thing every snap.