Whats Goin On With The Play Calling And Offense At Union City

u-nv-me

Look the Tornadoes will kill every team in their region without a doubt, but what about when u make into good competion like jcs and trousdale? These teams can play with the milans and the Westview. And when u played Milan and Westview it was broke. Thats all im sayin. Of course they will run the ball on south fulton, Mckenzie, Bruceton, Lake County, and Gleason.

They have to much talent to do the same thing every snap.

u-nv-me (which I don't by the way),

Possibly you feel that Union City should take guns to the games and literally kill your opponents???? Maybe you would be happy then? While you are worried about how bad you "kill" all your opponents you might give a look at your pass defense. In your estimation, McKenzie's Rebels are NOTHING but, we hung 33 on you!!!!!

Get real man, ya'll are winning. It doesn't matter what you MIGHT do in AA now. You ain't there!!!

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

u-nv-me (which I don't by the way),

Possibly you feel that Union City should take guns to the games and literally kill your opponents???? Maybe you would be happy then? While you are worried about how bad you "kill" all your opponents you might give a look at your pass defense. In your estimation, McKenzie's Rebels are NOTHING but, we hung 33 on you!!!!!

Get real man, ya'll are winning. It doesn't matter what you MIGHT do in AA now. You ain't there!!!

while giving up three picks one which was returned for a touchdown and taking three away from bruceton so there pass defense is just fine

Edited by buckshot83

while giving up three picks one which was returned for a touchdown and taking three away from bruceton so there pass defense is just fine

Thanks buckshot83. There defense will hold its on, all im worried about is the Union City offense. I think they need to update there playbook from that stupid T set and get more involved with and balanced attack which will set up run and pass. Then they will be much more affective when the play 1a teams that have a chance at beating them, not talking about teams in the region. Im talking about JCS, Trousdale, Hampton, and other school of that nature. Now do any of u understand what im sayin. Basically wat im saying is that use all the athletes on the field not just to go to Nate Coleman and Demtruis Bracey every play. They have so much more than that.

Thanks buckshot83. There defense will hold its on, all im worried about is the Union City offense. I think they need to update there playbook from that stupid T set and get more involved with and balanced attack which will set up run and pass. Then they will be much more affective when the play 1a teams that have a chance at beating them, not talking about teams in the region. Im talking about JCS, Trousdale, Hampton, and other school of that nature. Now do any of u understand what im sayin. Basically wat im saying is that use all the athletes on the field not just to go to Nate Coleman and Demtruis Bracey every play. They have so much more than that.

Why don't u apply for the head coaching job at Union City? You obviously know more about the team than the coaching staff that has been with the senior group for four years.

Sounds to me like somebody's little Eggly is not getting enough playing time at Union City. I recommend if you don't like the play calling or ball carrier selection, you take your kid to another school where he can play more; or let him join the band, where he probably belongs anyway. I'm for the coaches right or wrong. I'm for the parents when they're right, which is rare.

If you watched the games you would see that we spread the ball around Coleman only had 7 carries against Bruceton and hittman u get an amen

Edited by buckshot83

u can always pull a Keagan Ball and play for uc rival (central) if u r goin to keep complainin. there has been a few plays where i have personnally questioned the coach's judgement, but as long as he is winning when it counts, i have no problem.

u can always pull a Keagan Ball and play for uc rival (central) if u r goin to keep complainin. there has been a few plays where i have personnally questioned the coach's judgement, but as long as he is winning when it counts, i have no problem.

Will he win in the playoffs against tough teams though? U shouldnt be happy when u beat Lake Count, Mckenzie, South Fulton, Bruceton, West Carrol, Gleason, and Greenfield. My goodness even whit Drew Hayes Mckenzie is a pust over. Come on UC think my friends.

Will he win in the playoffs against tough teams though? U shouldnt be happy when u beat Lake Count, Mckenzie, South Fulton, Bruceton, West Carrol, Gleason, and Greenfield. My goodness even whit Drew Hayes Mckenzie is a pust over. Come on UC think my friends.

Well, the playoffs are right around the corner. I guess we will get to see if UC can win against the tough teams.

then should we be mad, upset, downhearted, or what uc win?

• 1 month later...

Seems to me they are doing just fine in 1A this year. I look for them or JCS to represent West Tennessee in the championship game this year.

Looks like everything is in good shape now. I still can't figure out why UC fans were concerned about the offense. You guys obviously had a good team and most fans could spot it by week 5. Congrats on a good year and win one more !!!!!!

:thumb: