Milan @ Trenton

12yr.oldchamps

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Peabody is gonna pull this game out just like the did last year! Sorry GC fans go ahead and start packing up and get ready for basketball season! Dresden will also beat GC so the milan game really doesnt matter! Peabody 21-17.

what are you smoking? you are crazy if you think that peabody will upset milan. pass that blount over here because peabody will get smoked. then i will party in trenton with all my boys while wearing purple and drinking purple stuff all in my cup! :rolleyes: milan 49 - peabody 14.

Milan's defense is ok. Milan's intensity didn't match Dresden's and the bottom line is Hewitt ran like a wild man. I love the way Hewitt plays the game.

I thought Milan did a great job to come away with a win after losing to the Mustangs and then have Dresden come in and play their best game of the year.

I will assume you are new to CoachT and have not read the rules about language even if you try to "mask" it.

Edited by Bighurt

str8stylin...That`s strike 3!!! I don`t know who you are, but I have already had to edit two of your posts for language and have warned you each time. Don`t be shocked when you can no longer post on coacht.

I've seen enough of him, too. He and his ip address are no longer with us. Immaturity is a sad thing to watch sometimes.