2006 All State Projections - East Tennessee

Baseball Nutski

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recent Posts

• That would probably be the AD and he should be gone too
    • I disagree. No one is asking about the academic investigation anymore and that’s because the people at the top knew it would be their butts that would have to answer for a lack of oversight if that was the view of the public. How could they derail that completely? How about playing on the emotions of the people of the community by self reporting a kid academically ineligible when the news reported they and the AD knew someone changed the kids grades and no one brings that up? Is that kids grade one of the 1000 or so is that a completely separate situation?    and if it was a completely different  situation then why would they want to make the coach and team forfeit every game from the schools second best season ever in the mist of an active investigation where the coach was implicated but somewhat loosely….    
    • One final thought. Coach Keith claims he was not aware of the player's failing grades. I won't comment on that, just to say this, IF he did not, whose job was it to see that this kid did not play ball at CHS? That person should be looking for a job and they might be, I don't know.
    • They have fired the principal, 2 teachers, at least 1 counsellor and 1 coach so far. I don't see it from my view in Oak Ridge as a coach thing, he  was just implicated in asking 1 teacher to  fix 1 kid's grades.   In our local media(Clinton and Oak Ridge)the principal is who is the originator and pusher of the fraud. The others are peripheral. The coach isn't even the big story, just here on a sports site.  The media view is the principal did it to cause CHS to be seen as excellent by the state. He committed fraud to do that so he might spend a little time in jail IF that is valid.
    • And from coach himself, he wasn’t told he was let go because of the ineligible player.    that’s just what the schools needed to happen to fit their bull