Dekalb Vs Sycamore

DCHS MOM

Is it possible that DeKalb County could beat Sycamore this Friday Nite??

I'm not sure what ya'll thought, but I loved seeing OJ and Stone running or carring the ball against White House!! Griffin did not look too bad, either. The boys actually had some fire in their pants, especially the 2nd half and so did the the 25 to 30 fans that were there. If we would just get motivated & stay motivated the entire game, I think we just mite be able to win this one?!? Our boys need some good memories from this season, and that's something we have not had alot of.

Let me know what ya'll think!!??!!

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Is it possible that DeKalb County could beat Sycamore this Friday Nite??

I'm not sure what ya'll thought, but I loved seeing OJ and Stone running or carring the ball against White House!! Griffin did not look too bad, either. The boys actually had some fire in their pants, especially the 2nd half and so did the the 25 to 30 fans that were there. If we would just get motivated & stay motivated the entire game, I think we just mite be able to win this one?!? Our boys need some good memories from this season, and that's something we have not had alot of.

Let me know what ya'll think!!??!!

No way they win after what I saw Friday night. Don't be too impressed with the big fellas running the ball in the second half against White House. They had sophomores and freshman players in there that were out weighed by 80 plus pounds. Those running the ball for DeKalb didn't do squat against the starting defense of White House. If y'all can convince Sycamore to start with their 3rd and 4th string defense, you may squeak one out. Short of that, no win for you !

Guest catfish-hunter

The Sycamore seniors will finish out their playing careers at SHS on a strong positive note and with the junior class the War Eagles have returning next year they'll be back as a top notch 3A program.

Sycamore: 42

DeKalb Co.: 7