Brentwood Academy At Father Ryan

lumberjakked

Hey, you're right! What if he only plays sophomores and makes backs play in the line and visa versa? Might be closer.

Here are some possibilities:

Only BA Sophomores play but right handed quarterback has to throw left handed

BA 21 FR 7

Freshman play only the 4th Qtr but can't pass

BA 28 FR 7

BA gets confused on start time, misses first qtr and FR gets to start game without them

BA 35 FR 14

Meteor strikes BA side of field, at the half, FR gets to play 2nd half without BA on field

BA 14 FR 17 (Regulation ends in tie, FR scores FG after 3 OT's)

Flatt takes no pity or prisoners

BA 49 FR 3

Hahahahahah oh how funny you are.....NOT! DO you even play for the ba ? or are you some fan that aint got the guts to step on the field?

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No uncfan is a Baylor fan I think. Or a huge Ryanhater, cause he was really against on the Baylor- FRHS game

Neither BA nor Baylor and certainly not a Ryan hater. Ryan folks take their sports so seriously even when fielding a mediocre team, they will always rise to the bait. Teams that fans hate are usually perennial winners like the Yankees, Maryville, Riverdale, Baylor golf, etc. Don't think that Ryan has quite reached that level yet.

I started on three different varsity teams including football over three years that never lost to Ryan. I never hated a school or a team we played against and don't understand how you would do that. I have a roommate in college from Ryan who I played against who is always sure that Ryan will have a good football team - next year!

24-10 is father ryan has actually improved,I havent seen them yet

it may be much worse if they are the usually father ryan team over the paast few years

has father ryan played briarcrest?

Yes. They lost.

I don't think BA is good enough to overlook anyone. Ryan could win, but I think it's unlikely. Eagles by 14.

Hahahahahah oh how funny you are.....NOT! DO you even play for the ba ? or are you some fan that aint got the guts to step on the field?

Ryan will get drilled by the eagles. It will be no contest. "guts", then why did you change your name? It really does not matter. This game will be won on the line of scrimmage and Ryan will be dominated. I like the change of QB for Ryan, but it will not be enough, not nealy enough. Same old story with FR, talk a great game, but cannot deliver against quality DII team or an average DII team. Start talking about next year.

Ryan will get drilled by the eagles. It will be no contest. "guts", then why did you change your name? It really does not matter. This game will be won on the line of scrimmage and Ryan will be dominated. I like the change of QB for Ryan, but it will not be enough, not nealy enough. Same old story with FR, talk a great game, but cannot deliver against quality DII team or an average DII team. Start talking about next year.

Booya23,

Boo-no.

It's not sensible to be hard on the Irish after they beat Franklin and almost beat MBA. I'm just glad comparing scores against common opponents isn't reliable -- after all, the Big Red beat BA by more than they beat Ryan.

Father Ryan's not at the championship level yet, but they've made impressive strides this season and won't be a pushover Friday night. BA's improved a ton as the season has progressed, and I don't think they'll struggle against the Irish if they play like they did last week, but we aren't gonna see the JV team playing in the third quarter like we have in past years.

Booya23,

Boo-no.

It's not sensible to be hard on the Irish after they beat Franklin and almost beat MBA. I'm just glad comparing scores against common opponents isn't reliable -- after all, the Big Red beat BA by more than they beat Ryan.

Father Ryan's not at the championship level yet, but they've made impressive strides this season and won't be a pushover Friday night. BA's improved a ton as the season has progressed, and I don't think they'll struggle against the Irish if they play like they did last week, but we aren't gonna see the JV team playing in the third quarter like we have in past years.

I just trying to "Let Truth Prevail"

what's with all these BA people bashing ryan's efforts over the last few years? frhs has excelled in other sports and now lussier is getting the school interested in football again. to claim the super seven is the super six because ryan has lost recently is out of line. what has BA done in the super seven that ryan hasnt? lost a whole lot of title games? ryan has won a super seven crown.....what can BA say to that?

Edited by cut it out

I just trying to "Let Truth Prevail"

I would listen to wesvols, booya23. He knows more about BA football than you know about all things in life combined. He is right to say it will be a close game, cause it will. As losing at the line of scrimmage, I say not. Ryan's linemen are their creme de la creme. But not a place for a 6'1 175lbs guy (me) :thumb: . The linemen have pretty much put up a great game against most teams theyve played. And from what I hear, its pancake night every Friday when the Irish are on offense.

I would listen to wesvols, booya23. He knows more about BA football than you know about all things in life combined. He is right to say it will be a close game, cause it will. As losing at the line of scrimmage, I say not. Ryan's linemen are their creme de la creme. But not a place for a 6'1 175lbs guy (me) :thumb: . The linemen have pretty much put up a great game against most teams theyve played. And from what I hear, its pancake night every Friday when the Irish are on offense.

Pancake night...then what is with the record. I am sure you have answer, Ryan has got an answer for everything.