Playoffs 5a

silentchampion16

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What happened to this last topic? Why was it locked? I know some people were being immature and talking stuff to each other...(Rupert, cough....cough)

Anway back on the subject of whos going to take home the Gold Ball this year in 5a...

GOOOOOOOO! :P

yea i started that topic and i think it got locked cause there were a few personal attacks

Locking threads here has become the norm. CoachT has given the privledge out to too many people and anytime one of them disagrees with the direction the sentiment is going or get their felings hurt, poof, it gets locked and/or removed. He needs to entitle more mature monitors to do the tasks. The ones he has are trigger happy. Anyway, I think Oak Ridge and Riverdale in semis again and Brentwood in the finals.

Ole Dad

Be careful and don't ###### off the monitors.

yay someone who thinks RHS will be in final instead of brentwood

I agree, that would be interesting... I heard Oak Ridge is stacked this year, id like to see them play...still havent had a chance to see Riverdale play so i Dont know who is better

I figure we all will know the weekend after Thanksgiving. :P

BTW, Oak Ridge is always stacked. They and R'dale just reload year after year. The absolutely best game I have seen in the last few years was last years R'dale vs Oak Ridge game. Not just because R'dale won, it really was a great game.