Playoffs 5a

silentchampion16

The governors hahaha

The same governors who lost to oak ridge and farragut

Not only lost but got killed

After seeing farragut play i think they can make it to the championship

the same Governors that beat Ooletaw who beat Oak Ridge.

and i would not hardley call them killings if you look at Farraguts and Oak Ridges

past wins Wb did very well

You might want to watch them play they might just supprise you.

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

With Oak Ridge's loss to the Owls, do people out East think things might be different now? I think that if Riverdale lost, everyone in Middle Tennessee would start to rethink their positions.

I think that with the loss by OR last night, gone is the aura of invincibility and all of a sudden more playoff teams in the East are being told by their coaching staffs that they've got a shot now.

Again, an S.O.S. out to the Western flanks-who's doing what out there and who's making a run? Are you conceeding it to Germantown?

What we saw last night was the vulnerability of three of the state's undefeated teams(at the time). Obviously the biggest fall was Oak Ridge, but Riverdale did have a scare(after what I hear was some bad officiating,but anyways). The third scare was Ridgeway only beating Cordova 21-20! They haven't had to play an in state game that close all season.

There's a lot of football left to be played, and we've now seen that any team can be beaten. It's getting close to the time where we find out who WILL be beaten.

What we saw last night was the vulnerability of three of the state's undefeated teams(at the time). Obviously the biggest fall was Oak Ridge, but Riverdale did have a scare(after what I hear was some bad officiating,but anyways). The third scare was Ridgeway only beating Cordova 21-20! They haven't had to play an in state game that close all season.

There's a lot of football left to be played, and we've now seen that any team can be beaten. It's getting close to the time where we find out who WILL be beaten.

Agree with you on that... I think that anybody could win in the finals-- there is no dominant team in the State at this point(Not even Riverdale) This makes the playoffs that much more exciting--ONLY ONE MORE WEEK BABY!!

well yall dont really have to worry about oak ridge enymore ol' ooletwah took care of them and enyways DB is not the team they were 4 years ago so my bet is going to go with the Governors

how could u say that you dont have to worry about oak ridge anymore? they are still one of the best teams in the state. La vergne didnt worry about blackman which some people say is the worst team in 5A and they almost lost.