Lewis County Basketball

wisdom to the world

Evidently you two aren't all that close because you didn't even spell his name right. Anyways, in my personal opinion, I feel that Lewis County fans are in for another exciting year. A new coach and a few new faces are looking to make quite a buzz in Hohenwald this season. It's still a little early for specifics but otherwise good luck to the guys.

It's time basketball season in Lewis County is approaching and the troops will be ready. Under new head coach Micah Rochester the Panthers should succeed. They have 4 of their 5 starters back from next year. They are Kyle Tenison, Darren James, Landon Carroll, and Chance Helton. With the additions of T.J. Taylor and Braden Brewer and some new found freshman they should have a good season. It's a new season. Waverly you better be ready they still Lewis County still remembers what happened last year and is back for revenge.

I'm almost positive he was referring to the region loss in the second round last year. Anyways, last year was last year and I'm sure the guys have put it behind them. This is a new year and with a slightly more even district and realigned region, the Panthers are out to prove something, just as every team is. I wish them the best of luck this year.

• 2 weeks later...

Evidently you two aren't all that close because you didn't even spell his name right. Anyways, in my personal opinion, I feel that Lewis County fans are in for another exciting year. A new coach and a few new faces are looking to make quite a buzz in Hohenwald this season. It's still a little early for specifics but otherwise good luck to the guys.

It was a typo I was in a hurry. Evidently you don't know who I am. I am the 1 the only Dylan Atkins! The #1 fan and the 6th man. You know the guy that gets the crowd wild? If you went to any games last year then you know who I am. The loud and abnoxious one. And I dress really stupid sometimes too!!!

By the way Braden with no i is one of my bestestest friends in the whole wide world.

Blah Blah Blah Im so excited!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Only 10 more days till tipoff!!!!

WOO HOO

GO PANTHERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

over and out bob.