Week 10 White House At Greenbrier

timbdp

Devils will win, it will be a tough game for them once again we have got to play our best and our line has got to be tight. We have got to get up early!!!!! We cannot wait until the second half. The Devils have been playing their game lately and they will not give up!! Spread the BDP!!!!!!!!! Seniors here's to ya! This is where it all begins!!! Playoffs baby~~~~this is where you don't want it to end....keep on playing! Don't give up always play like there is another game tomorrow!!!! Take us all the way!

• Replies 178
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The White House site is now updated with full stats from Station Camp, season stats, senior career stats, story on Ricky Ladd breaking two school records, the middle school and freshmen, and a Greenbrier preview.

http://www.whitehousehigh.com/football

Thanks,

Kris

Had to poke around on the website to find it, but finally did. Good summary. For those looking, go the the WH website, click on schedule, and then click on the Greenbrier/White House game link.

Thanks, good info.

I hope White House wins but I don't think they will. We can't throw the ball. Where were all the fans last Friday. I'm mad at our seniors for not even coming to the game for Senior night and supporting the football players. Why don't more people come to the game?

I think Ladd will run for 125 yards but Greenbriar will win. 27-14. I hope Ladd is the leading rusher in the game. He usually is expect for last week vs. Station cammp.

I hope White House wins but I don't think they will. We can't throw the ball. Where were all the fans last Friday. I'm mad at our seniors for not even coming to the game for Senior night and supporting the football players. Why don't more people come to the game?

I think Ladd will run for 125 yards but Greenbriar will win. 27-14. I hope Ladd is the leading rusher in the game. He usually is expect for last week vs. Station cammp.

You do realize that when clicking on your name and your profile, that all your previous posts can be read??? It's obvious that you've got it out for the Devils. Either that or you want to light a fire. No difference to me. I agree with your prediction, but your posts are very obvious.

Had to poke around on the website to find it, but finally did. Good summary. For those looking, go the the WH website, click on schedule, and then click on the Greenbrier/White House game link.

Thanks, good info.

You can also use the link on the main page right below the CSS High School Football logo that says "GREENBRIER PREVIEW" in all caps.

I hope it's coming through on all browsers, it should.

You can also use the link on the main page right below the CSS High School Football logo that says "GREENBRIER PREVIEW" in all caps.

I hope it's coming through on all browsers, it should.

There wasn't anything relating to the Greenbrier game on the homepage yesterday but I went back and checked and see it there now. Thanks!

It's simply the BIGGEST game of the year...in the entire state!

You guys have the opportunity of a lifetime right here. Look at what all's at stake: #1 in Region (take a look back at what all the 'experts' said at the beginning of this 'rebuilding' year - HA! HAAA!!!), ending the 'streak,' making all these predictions that say we'll lose WRONG and, most importantly, home-field advantage in the playoffs (I think; if not, somethin' just ain't rite)! Nobody but you controls your destiny. It don't get no better!

The question is...how much do you want it? And Friday @ 9:30pm it'll be too late, if you haven't left everything you've got on the field. Just work hard this week in practice, do what the coaches tell you, execute and play hard...every down. Let's go TEAM!

I say it's time for a little GBP! How 'bout it?!

Go Cats!