Hampton Vs. Cloudland

RedwallOutcast

• Replies 165
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yeah, im the one that said hampton would win last week. it came down to who wanted it more and hampton had more heart. as for this game, its hard to tell who has the edge. it will come down to containment of townsend and emotions. if cloudland can contain townsend and not play dirty, they will win. if not, hampton will win. personally, i think townsend has 150-200 yards and 2-3 tds. hampton scores late to put it out of reach and cloudland scores with less than a minute to bring it within 1 score. hampton 34 cloudland 30.

I think you can read fridays paper and if townsend has a 150 + night Hampton gets the win if Cloudland can contain him it goes to the Landers. Big game for both schools hope the adults act like adults, the kids on the field will be fine.

My prediction is Cloudland by 7.

Pujo read about your son in the papers................. We need to keep him in the blue and gold :thumb:

I agree with you 89 GRAD, I think the boys will be fine, just a hard hitting game from both sides.

My son loves the blue and gold, he has alot of special friends, We have alot of talented kids playing football . I hope they all stay together. Proud of my kids

Saw your dad today pujo. He came by and bought hmmmm heck dont rem for sure what he bought maybe tn chew anyways he was pretty high on your doggs :thumb: Sure used to be nicer wher he was a lander fan :angry:

It was pretty funny as he walked out the door he gave us " mostly cloudland fans" a big go bulldogs !!!

Don,t know who you think my dad is, but if you saw my dad ,the lord brought him back to watch the ballgame,

I do think I know who you are now. Did your son play in Avery Co this season,

Edited by pujo

This is the most highly anticipated game of the year for East Tennessee, I simply cannot think of another,"they hate each other". There is a big diffference in hate and just flat out rivalry. Forget Elizabethton and Science Hill, this will be huge. Fans will forgo their usual following and come to Roan mountain Thursday night, I wwoudl say attendance in the 1000's. Good luck to both teams and play hard and play smart.

It is a big game if you are a Cloudland / Hampton fan and a big game for upper Carter County. Seems as if the adults are trying to take over the game. That won't happen. It will still be played on the field.

Both teams have several "yard chewing" threats, with the best of them being 'PacMan' Townsend, who spearheads Hampton's offense. If he is somewhat contained, then Cloudland could be in the driver's seat. On the other side, Cloudland seems to have more potential "yd. chewing" threats. I think it will come down to which defense can hold the other down. Yes, defense will win this game for someone.

Enjoy your BIG GAME and I hope that the adults don't ruin it for two fine East TN. 1A teams. With all of the "talk", remember that the young men are athletes trying to do the best for their respective communities and schools. I'm sure there will be a "bad hit" or two, or three, but that happens in every game. Just don't let that stuff get out of hand on the field and maybe the adults can 'contain themselves'.

ENJOY........but 99.5% of the area adults will attend thier schools games. :)