Sequatchie County @ Marion County

Bill#49

"Unfortunately for Sequatchie, seeing some of their posts, they have done something to anger the officials because they always get the worst end of the officiating and it always in the games that they loose. Hmmmmm."

Who were you talking about, if not for the Boyd-Buchanan and Warren posts? Someone from Brentwood Academy? And no, in 3 losses, I don't remember anything critical about the refs. The refs against Silverdale were by far worse than in those 3, and it was a 50-0 win where they tried to even it up for some reason, it just wasn't going to happen. As for Warren, do you think the chain crew, usually dads, would put down their own team, pretty much saying they should have lost, for no reason?

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"I also think that it is funny that InComingN2006 thinks that Marion County is such a favorite with TSSAA officials."

I dont know anything about ImComingN2006, but the refs were bad for that S.P. vs Marion game on both sides of the ball,S.P. a lil bit more, but anyways I think that this Seqautchie game could either be close or it could be a blowout.It depends on the way that Marion plays.If they come ready to play & play good all 4 quarters with them then it could be close maybe even Marion pullin out a win, but if they dont come ready to play then it could be a blowout.My prediciton is Seqautchie wins 28-14 :thumb:

Edited by S.P.StateBound

Marion is coming into this game winners of their last three games. Like I said before sometimes all a young but talented team needs is confidence. This team is very confident right now. Marion has played well all year at home and I expect them to come out this week and play well again. It will be close but Marion will pull out the victory. :lol:

I just find it amusing that so many of Sequatchie posters (not just you) react as if there is some conspiracy by the officials to ruin your season. I wasn't there and didn't see the game so I'm taking your word for it. Maybe there was some bad calls against SC, but don't use that as an excuse as to why you lost. I also don't take the word of the "chain gang" because even though they are an official part of the game, it doesn't mean that they know anything about football or officiating. I've seen plenty of chain gang dads that had no clue about football, they just knew how to hold the sticks.

I also think that it is funny that InComingN2006 thinks that Marion County is such a favorite with TSSAA officials.

Its bad karma, wasnt it a few years ago that an officating crew was fired for being a lousy crew. For the Tyner, Sequatchie game? We got that same crew up here in Grundy, they were making ridiculous delay of game penalty calls. To were it got to the point people in the stands were checking it.... They were off quite a few times... They made like 23 penalty calls in that game...

Im not saying anything to down Sequatchie just saying its bad karma.

this is gonna be a good game. Marion is confident, in good spirits, and looking foreward to the game. We have homefield advantage, and our team is seemingly matureing every game.

But SC is a good team so we can't overlook them or we will lose big time

It will be a good ball game to say the least, good luck to both teams, and I am not gonna make a prediciton on this one.