Macon Co.@dekalb Co.

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

As a former DeKalb football player, I can say that this team we have now is PATHETIC! I know they've had it hard this season and all, but the middle school team could probably take them. They have NO size, speed, nor strength. All the talent in DeKalb Co. football graduated last year and we couldn't even pull it off then. So no way, I put Macon up by a bunch. I've been to a few DeKalb games this season, and all I know is the coaches we have now better pull their heads out of their butts and study a little on high school football. Putting your 280 pound lineman in at halfback, and a 270 pound defensive lineman in at fullback isn't going to get you anything but embarrased. Stunts like that are uncalled for in high school football. They need some new coaches, and they need some now. If DeKalb wants to ever win another football game they need to figure a lot of things out. And letting junior pro coaches take over the reigns is not cutting it.

Edited by tigersfootballDCHS2

Again, perhaps Coach Cook will get ahead early and let his underclassmen have a few plays. You know experience build character. Go easy on the Dekalb Boys-the tables could be turned and it could be you.

If Dallas is not 100%...rest him. There's no need to pad his stats against Dekalb. He won't be needed to win. If he is 100%...let him play a few series. Macon has to have him in the playoffs to have a chance against anybody.