Grace Vs Temple

oldtimeballer63

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think that's the funniest thing I've ever read on this board. I'm hoping he was no serious.

yeah, actually that wasn't a serious post.. i mean honestly i've been to one game all year, i couldn't care less. but that little ignorant statement was made by one of my friends...thanks a lot JON FIN!!! so yeah, no need to come to smoothie king unless you're lookin for a smoothie..(but i would like to see temple lose) we'll see

I just want you people from temple to remember this- and you can take it like men (ok nevermind this won't happen)- but if you were capable of taking it like men- to get back on here after we kick your butts and say that you were wrong- WE WILL let the game speak for itself - I may get the spread wrong but grace WILL have the W- who gives what indian says- grace is better- we will prove it fri night..

You like taking it from men? What?

The game is at Red Bank Middle School where Temple plays all their home games. I do believe that it starts at 7:30.

No is not - - they changed it. It's at Washington School off of Jersey Pike. The field is on Oakwood Street. It's where Silverdale plays it home games.

The reason is because of the field at Red Bank. It's horrible!! Last week the coach at Copper Basin cried about it and so they decided to move the game this week to another location.

Edited by slamballer