Heritage Vs. William Blount

shawn11

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That's all right Nation. You're like FBE ... you're picking with your heart. Blount by the way is not "on the bubble" for the playoffs. We're in. And WE WILL be seeded third. And WE WILL win our first round game of the playoffs. I'm glad that Coach Rewis has Heritage on the upswing. He's a great guy ... and Heritage is a great school and I love to see them do well. But Blount is a step ahead in the building process and that will be evident tomorrow night.

You would be CORRECT sir...on all counts :D

Here ya go: GO COUNTY SCHOOLS!!! There's no losers in blount co. Friday nite. We've had a SUPER year of football and we're arguably the toughest county in the state!

That might be the funniest thing I have ever heard. You are quite the comedian. If WB makes it to the semifinals and beats Riverdale or whoever is there--which they absolutely won't--I will give you $1,000 in cash. What will you give me when WB doesn't get past the 1st or 2nd round?

This guy is a fortune teller. there is a lot of Football that is yet to be played. I agree with the gov poster that a team from region 2 5A plays in the finals this year and also believe Riverdale will be knocked off by Cookeville or Wilson Central and never reach the semi's then they will eat crow for a whole year and like it. It taste like chicken the Owls have had it twice this year its not to bad. :thumb:

The Owls had 210 yards rushing and 185 yards passing versus the Mountaineers but this means nothing when you are playing people you know there is a lot of heart and soul that will fill up the stadium underneath the Friday night lights this weekend so whatever the outcome leave all on the field because for some it maybe the last time they ever get to play this beloved game.

riverdale will be beat by a team from the region william blounts in this year . . this i know, and william blounts got as good of athletes as riverdale any day . . 2 backs that are as fast if not faster than anyone on riverdales team, so if their line comes to play it is actually quite realistic,. . . get off their nuts

Wow, that is possibly the most preposterous statement i have ever heard. WB does not even have near the tallent of Riverdale, and if they do have it they have not been able to use it. Fact is, Riverdale would kill WB, who cares about Riverdales national ranking just look at their state titles. WB has how many in the last 10 years compared to Riverdale. I believe WB v. Heritage will be a good game, and i believe WB wins. And they will win because they have better athletes. But as to the quality of their athletes, they are not the same as Alcoa (though they will argue otherwise since they dropped us from their schedule), and definitly not like Riverdale. Although my heart pulls for the Heritage seniors, i fell that WB wins a close one, I hope i am wrong.

Edited by alcoa11905

Just tell me how much hype would Ronald have if had stayed at alcoa. He would be going to any school he wanted to. After all he did lead yall in rushing and receiving as a freshman right? You guys have a great team and some grat athletes but face it yall play 2A football and the time you stepped up to a 4A team you got smacked. We are in 5A which has the biggest and best players ok. There is not a gimme game on our schedule. Alcoa can play their JV team in most games and still win by 3tds or more.

G/L Alcoa 2A State Champs Maryville 4A State Champs and hopefully WB 5A State Champs (wishing)

Just tell me how much hype would Ronald have if had stayed at alcoa. He would be going to any school he wanted to. After all he did lead yall in rushing and receiving as a freshman right? You guys have a great team and some grat athletes but face it yall play 2A football and the time you stepped up to a 4A team you got smacked. We are in 5A which has the biggest and best players ok. There is not a gimme game on our schedule. Alcoa can play their JV team in most games and still win by 3tds or more.

G/L Alcoa 2A State Champs Maryville 4A State Champs and hopefully WB 5A State Champs (wishing)

Good post and I agree with most of it.

The key thing here this will be a great game of emotion. It could be the last game for the WB Seniors on White Field in front of the home crowd. For the Heritage Seniors it will be that last football game they ever play, at least where the game is fun.

By the way how did Alcoa get into this thread? They haven't played WB or Heritage this year.