Sullivan Central Basketball!

Cougar Crazy

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Absolutely... bring on basketball season.

Call me crazy but I think Central has another chance for state! :ph34r:

CRAZY !! Just kidding - Central should be even better than last year! They are not real big but will have quickness and a lot of offense. This team definitely will upset some teams this season!!!!!!!! :lol:

central will most def be a team to contend with. they will be very athletic but lack some size. the acl injury to lane will also hurt but this team will have the ability to put points on the board. they have scorers in buchanan, phil,hess, and dinkle shoots the ball well. mccoy will be the one who gets them goin on defense with his quickness and ability to take the charge. i know i wouldnt want to be playing the cougars on a night they are clicking on all cylinders. :thumb:

No size, no size, no size!!! They will definitely miss Beverly and Leonard. The loss of Jessee Lane is ENORMOUS! Also, AAA will be a little bit tougher than AA. I agree they have great shooters like Buchanan, Weatherford, Hess and Dinkle. BUT, if they are not hitting from the outside, the Cougars will struggle. I don't see them finishing in the top 6 in the conference. They should be fun to watch though!

No size, no size, no size!!! They will definitely miss Beverly and Leonard. The loss of Jessee Lane is ENORMOUS! Also, AAA will be a little bit tougher than AA. I agree they have great shooters like Buchanan, Weatherford, Hess and Dinkle. BUT, if they are not hitting from the outside, the Cougars will struggle. I don't see them finishing in the top 6 in the conference. They should be fun to watch though!

chs795 you were talking smack about this years team last year. dont come and watch them this year. but i can tell you this buchanan and hess and mccoy are pretty good inside. they are smaller but gabe can jump to make up for it. hess can show you a diffrent move at any time and mccoy has really improved. this years team will be able to score inside and out. sit in the stands and act like your pulling for them; but you are two faced and we dont need so called fans like you. and this years team will be the underdog. so the games they win will be even sweeter

Yes, Beverly and Leonard's height would be nice to have this year - but the trade off is Buchanan, Hess and McCoy are much more physical and aggressive. Hopefully this will make up for some inches in size.

I think you are way off as to where the Cougars will finish in the conference. It will be a tough schedule but I would be very surprised if they weren't in the top 3.