Sullivan Central Basketball!

Cougar Crazy

if cocke county would have made there 1st eleven shots the game would have been alot closer. they couldnt beat a freshman team on a good day. good game over from gabe but not that much from anyone else on the team. gabe wont be able to carry the team all year. he needs some help from the outside hess and weatherford.

PHIL SHOT WAS A LITTLE OFF IN THE COCKE CO. GAME , IT WAS ON TONIGHT DONT KNOW FOR SURE BUT HE HAD AROUND 27 OR 28 POINTS. HESS STAYED IN FOUL TROUBLE IN COCKE CO. GAME ONLY PLAYED ABOUT 2 QUATERS STILL HAD 11 POINTS AND 9 REBOUNDS. HESS STAYED OUT OF FOUL TROUBLE IN FIRST HALF TONIGHT AND ENDED UP WITH 16 PONTS 8 OR 9 BOARDS. THAT IS WHAT IS GOOD ABOUT THIS TEAM, THEY HAVE 3 OR 4 GUYS THAT CAN LEAD YOU ON ANY GIVEN NIGHT. DINKLE HAD SOME BIG 3 POINT SHOTS TONIGHT.GABE DID NOT PLAY WELL IN THE 1ST HALF BUT PICKED IT UP IN THE 2ND. THEY NEED TO PLAY BETTER DEFENSE AND I THINK THEY WILL. 2-0, PLAY TOMMORROW AT 7:30

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Bearden beat them by 30.

Bearden scored 97 tonight and Sullivan Central was a little out of their league. Welcome to AAA basketball. Sullivan Central played really well for 1.5 quarters and then ran out of gas. Buchanon got a technical and it was over after that. Bearden looked really good with White and Sibley bombing threes all over SC....Weatherford and Buchanon are pretty nice players, but just outmanned by Bearden's three guards....

Bearden scored 97 tonight and Sullivan Central was a little out of their league. Welcome to AAA basketball. Sullivan Central played really well for 1.5 quarters and then ran out of gas. Buchanon got a technical and it was over after that. Bearden looked really good with White and Sibley bombing threes all over SC....Weatherford and Buchanon are pretty nice players, but just outmanned by Bearden's three guards....

i was at the game and was a good game for 2 quaters. bearden led by 5 at the half. and i think you forget that hess kept central in the game in the first half he had 14 points and a bunch of assists. but thats okay he always gets overlooked. #42 if you did not know.

i dont really care what you think about sullivan central, but i am sure they can compete at AAA. dont judge them on 1 loss. they played pretty good today they beat greenville and played powell right down to the end losing by 3 or 5. bearden shot lights out in that loss. bearden is playing in championship game. we will see how central stacks up in AAA. they are the underdogs and love it that way....... take them lightly and see what happens........

i was at the game and was a good game for 2 quaters. bearden led by 5 at the half. and i think you forget that hess kept central in the game in the first half he had 14 points and a bunch of assists. but thats okay he always gets overlooked. #42 if you did not know.

Hess is a fine ballplayer. However, he needs to play better defense. He also needs to control his temper. He is too good to get caught up in the officials. I can't believe Vaughn sat him out as long as he did. He has to be on the floor for the Cougars to have a chance.

Too bad they got beasted at state. :ph34r:

BDP WHOOoooOOooooOO

Where was your team playing when Central and Tennessee High were in Murfreesboro last March? Probably at home! Why are you so jealous of the fact that we went to the state last year? After all, only three teams went home happy. At least we got there!

If central would have played anyone besides the state champs last year at state, the game would have been much closer and if i remember right at one time central closed the lead to 10 or 12 points then the coach took the starters out and put the 3rd string in. By the way where was your team at, thats right at home.