Lake County In The Playoffs

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

its looking like lc is gonna travel to somerville to face fayette academy in the first round.pretty good matchup early in the playoffs.

what is everyones thoughts and predictions on this game if that is the way it plays out?

I still feel we can win it all but if we do, it will be by far the greatest fete in Lake County football history. Fayette County victim #1. Edited by spellerone

its looking like lc is gonna travel to somerville to face fayette academy in the first round.pretty good matchup early in the playoffs.

what is everyones thoughts and predictions on this game if that is the way it plays out?

I think ya'll can handle Fayett Academy. They are a good, solid team but, it's my opinion ya'll are better. Heck, I hope we both survive long enough to get to play each other again (I'm a Rebel fan just in case ya'll didn't know). After the scoreboard blowin' up, nail biter we had last time, who wouldn't want to see a rematch of that one?????

But, for now Union City and JCS are out there waitin' in the way. So, I guess we'll both have our work cut out for us to see that happen. Good luck to the Falcons from McKenzie!!!! :lol:

Edited by duckman38201

Congrats Lake Co on yalls great season and hope yall may go far into the playoffs. Good luck this week against Bruceton and good luck in the playoffs from an South Fulton player.

Speaking as a fan of Lake Co...Thanks..I have read a lot of your posts and you seem like a class player..We will be seeing good things out of South Fulton in the next few years..

I think ya'll can handle Fayett Academy. They are a good, solid team but, it's my opinion ya'll are better. Heck, I hope we both survive long enough to get to play each other again (I'm a Rebel fan just in case ya'll didn't know). After the scoreboard blowin' up, nail biter we had last time, who wouldn't want to see a rematch of that one?????

But, for now Union City and JCS are out there waitin' in the way. So, I guess we'll both have our work cut out for us to see that happen. Good luck to the Falcons from McKenzie!!!! :thumb:

Duckman..See what your team did by beating us...We have probably the toughest 1st round game in the state and we may be putting up our uniforms for the rest of the year..Shame on your Rebels...lol..Good luck to you guys and hopefully we will meet again...

Duckman..See what your team did by beating us...We have probably the toughest 1st round game in the state and we may be putting up our uniforms for the rest of the year..Shame on your Rebels...lol..Good luck to you guys and hopefully we will meet again...

It looks like neither of us will have a cakewalk. Manassas is probably the best "bad" class A team in the state! Then if we both make round two we'll probably have JCS and Union City waitin' on us!!! :thumb: Not a good thing.

I THINK I could stand another game with ya'll but, I'm not sure!!!! If I can survive what we'd have to go thru to get there I guess I could. I still stand by what i said before that it's a shame either of us had to lose that first meeting this year.

Anyway, good luck to ya'll in the playoffs and it would be great to be around to meet ya'll again this season. That would mean that one of us was going to the Semi's!!!!! One last step to the 'Boro!!! Think that might be intense???? ;)

Thanks Bigster. So how did the game with Bruceton go? i know the score i think was 25-6 but did Brucetone give yall some trouble and did they threat to score any more than they did. Well good luck to yall in the playoffs.

Not really...They were a little quicker than I thought they would be and kept us from getting outside for the most part...One of our touchdowns was the result of a punt return of about 40 yards to about the 20 and we scored off of that..Bruceton played us tough...Stack the line and unless we break through ,we're not going to do much against a great defense that has quickness...Play after play is basically the same..3rd and 8 and we're still going to run the ball up the middle..Maybe L.C. is waiting for the playoffs to throw more...A screen..slants..just small routes would help a little