Bradley Central 2005

bradleybears2004

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 4 weeks later...

I watched Bradley Central play Clinton friday night. I thought they looked good especially Oglesby, the guy can shoot the rock. I was impressed with their whole team except for their big boy. Clintons tallest player is 6'4 and he only got 2 points and not even a hand ful of rebounds over the smaller Clinton team and that almost cost them the game. Winning by only 3 points and a last second shot rimming out.

I watched Bradley Central play Clinton friday night. I thought they looked good especially Oglesby, the guy can shoot the rock. I was impressed with their whole team except for their big boy. Clintons tallest player is 6'4 and he only got 2 points and not even a hand ful of rebounds over the smaller Clinton team and that almost cost them the game. Winning by only 3 points and a last second shot rimming out.

Oglesby is a D-I prospect. Very impressed with his jump shot and quickness. He is a real competitor. I think he is one of the top guards in the state - and I don't have any ties to Bradley Central. With him on the floor, BC will have a chance to win any game - against any team in the state. However, if he is off, I don't think they can win the big ones.

No, Bradley won't make it to state. Beyond Oglesby and Gibson, there is nobody else that can put the ball in the basket. TO will get 20+ per game, and Gibson will be good for around 15-17 per, but a 6'8 guy with 2 points and 3 rebounds against 6'4 competition is not gonna get the job done.

Bradley makes it to the region, no further, although I think they could go next year, when Oglesby, Gibson, and Dodd (the 6'8 kid) are all seniors.

I like them, and somebody said something about three players on their team. i think he forgot about Wes Adams, 6'2 kid that can shoot the ball from anywhere on the court. amazingly competitive and if he would have stayed at McMinn Central they would have already won state along with Beau Brown. They are good and i would love to see Wes and Beau unite again in State.