Wartburg

orangenation16

I agree with Philip and basketball101 that when DJ Shannon is fully healed Cosby will be the only one posing a big threat to the Dawgs. Although, even with DJ having to wear the brace I do think that it will not limit his movements very long, he will get used to it and be right back up playing ball like nothin ever happened, i believe this becoz him and his brother seem very dedicated players and will do nething for a win. The includes playin their hardest.

True, I also think Dj will be playing great soon. Who all are gonna go down harriman? Should be some good games.

• Replies 224
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Why does vespie have to keep coming up? He's gone. Wartburg seems to be doing just fine without him (6-0).

Correcto Mundo again. Vespie was a key asset to LAST YEARS TEAM. Vespie was a good player but we all know one person can't do it alone. Until Wartburg is beatin Wartburg is better this year than last year because what was Wartburg record this time last year? 5-2 I beleive. Wartburg is a great team and so it cosby and rockwood and harriman but Wartburg has got a lot of heart this year and they stand a good fighting chance. dawg at heart how do you and the rest of ppl looking at this think the dawgs will do? I think they will go 2-1 if kennesauw, or however you spell it, Is as good as everyone says. Talking to a guy a Grace the other night said he was from Kennesaw and said they are always tuff even when they have an off year so i guess ill see. The only game i probley be able to make is that one. Hope its a good one.

I agree with you Philip, that if Kennesaw is as good as they are said to be, that the Dawgs might have a tough time winning against them. I think that is the only team that will stand in our way. By the way, just becoz Vespie is gone doesn't mean that our team isn't better than is was last year. Without Vespie we have already won more games by now then we did last year. I do believe our schedule will be tougher than last year but I think that the Dawgs can handle it.

Edited by Dawg_at_Heart

Read the message right above yours who have you played. Without Vespie this team will have to work hard and have alot of luck to be succesful and I hope they do good just giving my thoughts.

Quit living in the past. Vespie is gone. He has his own season at Temple. He isnt worring about Wartburg last year he is worried about this year. So are the dawgs. If they want to be better than last year's team they can be. No one is worried about last year; it is over and there is nothing anyone can do about any of it. Wartburg is better this year until proven they are not. When Wartburg is beat then we can talk about which team MATCHES UP better with their teams at their time. Vespie was a great player noone is saying he wasnt. He was a great guy, but like i said earlier he was a key ASSET TO LAST YEARS TEAM. If he was there this year some of the guys that have been stepping up may not have the chance. But to sum all this up neither Wartburgs players or Adam Vepsie is worried about if last years team was better than this years team. But going on stats This years team is better. Best of luck guys. My best wishes to Adam if he is reading this.

everyone is talkin everything up about wartburg. ive seen them play and they arent that good.the team that will beat them is the boys from oz they have the talent to compete with anyone in thier region.they will beat wartburg 61to52 thats goin to be there christmas present from oliver springs there first loss

everyone is talkin everything up about wartburg. ive seen them play and they arent that good.the team that will beat them is the boys from oz they have the talent to compete with anyone in thier region.they will beat wartburg 61to52 thats goin to be there christmas present from oliver springs there first loss

Your Crazy. I've seen OZ play. They are a good team, but again I will say Coalfield played with them. The only time Coalfield was in their game with Wartburg was the tip-off. Look Forward to the game though.

Dawgs 66

Oz 58