Karns @ Campbell County

peeblee

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

well i will put my 2 cents in i guess. This game has no implications in it what so ever and both teams seasons are over at the end of this game. It is disapointing to see both of these teams not make it to the playoffs this year after being the 2 and 3 seeds last year. It actually seemed like these two teams might have been turning something around. Even though the beavers might end up with a better record this year they had an extremely cupcake schedule compared to the years before. The dropped Powell, Farragut, and West for Cumberland County, Austin East, and Morristown East. Then is seems like Campbell County just completely fell off of the map this year. Who knows though maybe it will be a good game?

Karns- 28

Campbell Co-13

CCd i have to disagree with you completely on that one. I played at karns and there is nothing more that any of us cared about during season than football. Just because the reoord of some teams arent so good that doesnt mean they dont care. And honestly its bad to say this but this is sometimes the biggest game of the season. Both teams are usually looking for their first win when this game comes around.

Edited by thagodfatha

Noone cares about this game because none of the players care about this game apparently. I'd say it's hard to root for a game that the participants could care less about

ccDL92, I know you took great pride in your game...you played hard and did quite well...

but youknow, if a player (or players) dont care about teh game, tehn they should quit and let someone else experience the fun of playing the game...a coach should recognize players sho could care less and bench their sorry toees...sorry, but that is just the way it should be...senior or not, if they exhibit a could care less attitude then bench them...

i would post something about this game but to be quite honest there's nothing about this game that is interesting except will this be a game where the freshmen and sophmors (sp) get to play a whole lot just to get experience for next year under the lights or will this be a game that shows a lack of discipline from both sides with lots of personal fouls.

ding ding ding a bell just went off. since both teams are usually looking for their first win, could that be the reason they hate each other so bad and the games get ugly with cheap shots and personal fouls. that the players say this is the last game of the season and i don't care about the penalties and i'm graduating so what's the coach gonna do to me, punish me!!!!

sometimes coach's don't have a chance in that situation and have no recourse. hope it's a clean hard fought game but i gotta feeling it's going to get ugly in more ways than one (I pray I'm wrong on this one).

Usually when CC plays Karns in anything it gets ugly. Pebley can tell you bout the infamous basketbrawl. I actually think CC will win this game, I have no clue why. I'll say CC- 28 Karns-27. Hey Peeb whata bout basketball, can lenny turn it around? Or will he just "tease it" the whole freakin game?

If you really know me you probably already know how i feel about karns...there is no certain individual there (at least not anymore) that I have bad feelings toward...some of teh coaches there in the past have been able to stir trouble especially when it comes to CC...it just seems that there has always been bad blood between teh two schools ...Karns probably thinks the same thing, but I have always viewed teh Beavers as dirty, cheap shot artists when it comes to playing CC...i have watched the competition between the two schools since day one and it almost always has some type of controversy during the game, usually between players,,,I hope this is a good clean game but i just kinda get the feeling that it could get ugly and i dont mean score wise...that is just my take on teh game and the series...

basketball at CC...the glory days of CC basketball died in teh 90's...we all yearn for those glory days to return...will it happen this year...we can hope for improvement but the return to glory is not yet upon us i dont think...if "leenie" has to use his patented/hated/much discussed tease offense then so be it...sometimes a coach has to do what he has to do to keep a game close in order to have a chasce to win...I support Coach Pierce regardless fo what offense he might choose to use...