Good Freshman In 7a

ladybulldogfan

Is there gonna be any good freshman in district 7a this year, that might get to play or maybe even possibly start?Will there be any freshan that could play or start,or will it be just all upper classmen gettin all the playin time? :rolleyes:

Phillips (sp) from S Fentress Middle School. 6ft+ and very agile. A great new addition to the Clarkrange rotation.

B)

Phillips at Clarkrange will be a big lift this year for the Lady Buffaloes. She has Miss Basketball potential by her Sr. year. Now they'll have two big girls inside. They have a few other Freshmen that will see alot of playing time. Hanna Green is a great player(her sister is Jr.- Jessica Green). She is a good ball handler..very smart and mature for her age. It will be fun seeing her play with her sis..they should have great chemistry. Serena Snow(sister of former Lady Buff Michelle Snow) will also help on the block. She is also 6ft+, she has a much different style than Michelle did. She's still growing! Coach will make a great player out of her...she's done great this summer. Tori Lowe is another sharp rookie...I have always liked her grit. She has great work ethic..is extremely smart..and a good ball handler. I may be leaving someone out. We lost another Freshmen to Crossville, but this is still a good group...as good as we've ever had at CHS.

Also, there is a great 8th grader at S. Fentress..Reed..who will come up next year. She is a post player that can play anywhere on the floor.

What about that Kerr girl from Clay Co. i have heard she will get alot of playin time and maybe start?

I think her name is Katie Kerr,I think she is Tyler kerr's lil sister which also plays at Clay correct me someone if I'm wrong.

I have been told by many people that she is awesome and can play any spot and has great defense,and will give it all she has to win a game,and when her,Megan Copas and Ashley Turner are on the hardwood at the same time they click together so well and it is something to watch!

What about that Kerr girl from Clay Co. i have heard she will get alot of playin time and maybe start?

I think her name is Katie Kerr,I think she is Tyler kerr's lil sister which also plays at Clay correct me someone if I'm wrong.

I have been told by many people that she is awesome and can play any spot and has great defense,and will give it all she has to win a game,and when her,Megan Copas and Ashley Turner are on the hardwood at the same time they click together so well and it is something to watch!

Katie is a good player I watched her play this summer at RBS I think she will bring alot to this team.She can also shoot the three like her brother Tyler

Phillips at Clarkrange will be a big lift this year for the Lady Buffaloes. She has Miss Basketball potential by her Sr. year. Now they'll have two big girls inside. They have a few other Freshmen that will see alot of playing time. Hanna Green is a great player(her sister is Jr.- Jessica Green). She is a good ball handler..very smart and mature for her age. It will be fun seeing her play with her sis..they should have great chemistry. Serena Snow(sister of former Lady Buff Michelle Snow) will also help on the block. She is also 6ft+, she has a much different style than Michelle did. She's still growing! Coach will make a great player out of her...she's done great this summer. Tori Lowe is another sharp rookie...I have always liked her grit. She has great work ethic..is extremely smart..and a good ball handler. I may be leaving someone out. We lost another Freshmen to Crossville, but this is still a good group...as good as we've ever had at CHS.

Also, there is a great 8th grader at S. Fentress..Reed..who will come up next year. She is a post player that can play anywhere on the floor.

The Snow family is full or great athletes. Chris played for me this summer in AAU and i loved having him on my team. Great kid, great work ethic, and his older sister was a great player as well so i'm sure the younger sister will be a great addition to Clarkrange's roster. Jackson County will have some good young freshman in Emily Mahaney and Talisha Bowman. As for next years class well, Jackson County's 8th grade class is second to none in the state, with one very special player moving right into the starting lineup for what should be the beginning of a stellar career, i guarantee you this. :lol:

Edited by devilfanatic