Mckenzie Vs. Gleason

duckman38201

look I know we are getting better BUT we have been known to blow it because of the BIG HEAD!!! Just PLEASE REBELS Do NOT lose this one.. Hit them HARD AND DRIVE THEM IN THE GROUND !!! IT's playoff time and I ready to see some action !!! They have it, NOW IT'S TIME to let GO!!! GO REBELS !!! GET MEAN OUT THERE !!!

BTW, most all us Rebel fans know Gleason will fight ya'll tooth and nail for a quarter or two. We expect that. With the Rebels though, we/ya'll have learned that a game is FOUR quarters long!!! The 'Dogs may not hang for a half but, don't be surprised at anything. On the other hand, ya'll may have the game blown out in the first period. That would be good---then we can give the younger players some snaps for a while.

Ya'll are doing a good job and we're behind ya'll 100%! Just keep doin' what you're doin'!! :ph34r:

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I hope this is the case.. Take them down quick and let the guys on 2nd get in and find some grit in their souls and hammer on down.. Some of the guys on 1st are not feeling to well. Time to stink it up and get in the mode and bring this season to a good end. 7-3 does sound better than the last year !! I actually heard 45 say he did get in on a couple of good hits last week and got his blood pumping.. Hopefully he will pull the bull out of himself and start hitting like I know he can as for the rest of the team Heck yeah fight it to the ground and GET SOME GRUNDY UNDER YOUR SELF AND HIT SOMEONE LIKE YOU MEAN IT !!!!! GO REBELS !!!Be eyeballing ya at the game

I hope this is the case.. Take them down quick and let the guys on 2nd get in and find some grit in their souls and hammer on down.. Some of the guys on 1st are not feeling to well. Time to stink it up and get in the mode and bring this season to a good end. 7-3 does sound better than the last year !! I actually heard 45 say he did get in on a couple of good hits last week and got his blood pumping.. Hopefully he will pull the bull out of himself and start hitting like I know he can as for the rest of the team Heck yeah fight it to the ground and GET SOME GRUNDY UNDER YOUR SELF AND HIT SOMEONE LIKE YOU MEAN IT !!!!! GO REBELS !!!Be eyeballing ya at the game

Now you gettin' right dude!!! It's game face time!!! Ya'll go dog huntin' tonight!!

Defense will be simple tonight. Ya'll just grab up all Gleason's backs when the ball is snapped and go thru them 'till you find the one with the ball. KEEP THAT ONE!!!!

:thumb::lol:

What more can you expect from a defense that plays 30 plus min. of a 48 min. game w/ several players going both ways.

They seem to be holding up pretty well considering that fact.

HOOYA DEFENSE!!!!!!!!!!

kEEP IT UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I know you're keeping it positive and all, but keep up what? Giving up 42 a game?

I know they've got guys going both ways, but so does most every other 1A team.