Internet Coverage?

Macnarry

Don't I wish!

The only way to see the games is to go to Chattanooga in person. I haven't missed a state tournament in 15 years, but if they had internet coverage, I'd be willing to forego a few chilly Final 4 games to keep an eye on the internet. Then I'd go see the championships in person of course.

Heck, if TSSAA can find a way to broadcast on the internet (either audio or video), I'll be more than happy to do the commentating FOR FREE. I'm a sports commentator for 5 different sports and have coached a lot of soccer. So why not? It would be fun. Just pay me in food and I'll do it.

They have the high school football championships on television. This isn't too much to ask.

I don't know of any live coverage either. You could check www.chattanoogan.com under Sports, then State Soccer Brackets. They were good last weekend in getting the Sectional scores posted quickly. They are great, and have covered this seasons girls high school soccer in a BIG way, and also our newspaper, Chattanooga Times Free Press does a great job too!!