South Pittsburg

Tha Chosen One

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Vandy had an awesome year by Vandy's standards, but they weren't that good. Pitt had a good year last year by Pitt's standards, but they weren't that good. I think you kind of took my reply from me. Last year's season included 2 quality wins over Lookout Valley. What other teams did you prove yourself against last year? Pitt never proved anything last year, except that District 6 was having a down year.

oh, ok, i understand now. i agree with you too. for them, it was a great season. i've seen many seasons where they only won a couple or even no games. so, it was fun to watch. this year, however, is different. if they have the kind of success this year that they did last year i think you'd have to call it a great year and a great team. they have a much tougher schedule this time around. what do you think?

oh, ok, i understand now. i agree with you too. for them, it was a great season. i've seen many seasons where they only won a couple or even no games. so, it was fun to watch. this year, however, is different. if they have the kind of success this year that they did last year i think you'd have to call it a great year and a great team. they have a much tougher schedule this time around. what do you think?

I think they will have a good season and challenge Arts & Crafts for the district title.