Region 1-5a Vs. Region 2-5a

auburn2312

just wondering what everyone's predictions are about playoffs (region 1 vs 2)

(all these matchups are assuming that bearden beats Jeff Co. and William Blount beats Heritage)

If Oak Ridge beats Farragut this Friday:

1 D-B vs 4Ooltewah

2Sevier County vs 3 William Blount

3Bearden vs 2Farragut

4Science Hill vs 1Oak Ridge

If Farragut beats Oak Ridge:

1 D-B vs 4William Blount

2 Sevier County vs. 3Oak Ridge

3Bearden vs 2Ooltewah

4 Science Hill vs 1Farragut

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I wouldn't be surprised if Reg. 2 sweeps. I definitely don't see any Reg. 1 teams making it past the second round. On paper, D-B has the best chance. But, as we all know, if the games were played on paper, the Mighty Indians would have several state championships. But, as usual, they will make an early exit.

Actually, on paper, Sevier County has the best chance. They beat WB earlier this season and have improved week after week. I look for this to be a game region 1 takes easily.

I think every1 is underestimating Bearden... Their record does not show how good they actually are... they have lost to some really good teams by not that many points... If they have some luck they could knock a couple teams...now saying that id say they lose to farragut in the first round..

I wouldn't be surprised if Reg. 2 sweeps. I definitely don't see any Reg. 1 teams making it past the second round. On paper, D-B has the best chance. But, as we all know, if the games were played on paper, the Mighty Indians would have several state championships. But, as usual, they will make an early exit.

On paper DB is nowhere close to Ooltewah. But alas like you say games not played on paper. Maybe you should recheck your papers.

DB has broke 40 pts once all season (45 against Tennessee)

Owls have broke 40 5 times and 50 twice in their wins. Only win they were stopped in was 28 pts to Cookville. In losses scored 21 against WB which was questionable. and Only 7 against Farragut with 6-7 turnovers. Owls Offense is for real as Cookeville and Oak Ridge will admit.

Edited by denlron