Mcminn Co. V. Mcminn Central

tonymontana

It will be a good game. Haven't seen McMinn play yet, but if I were McMinn, Id press the whole game, cuz Pigeon Forge had alot of success with it last night. Also, if Central makes the same little mistakes they made last night, it will be a long night tuesday for the Chargers. If Central can eliminate those little things, they should be alright tuesday.

Pigeon Forge had success? Have you checked the final score? Pigeon Forge had no success in any facet of the game.

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Pigeon Forge had success? Have you checked the final score? Pigeon Forge had no success in any facet of the game.

Yeah dude, were you even there? Every time Pigeon Forge pressed, almost everytime, Central turned it over. That is definitely one of Central's biggest weaknesses right now in my mind, their press offense. It is pretty much non-existant because they looked as if they had never even practiced on it this year. Another one of Central's weakness; frustration. This happened alot when Pigeon Forge pressed. Instead of calming down and regrouping, Central got frustrated and let it get to them. Then they played worse. If Central cannot correct this by tuesday, then McMinn will definitely have a good chance to win.

Ok here's the scoop. In the 1st quarter, the only offense Central had was Casey Browder, beau and blake didnt do anything early. Blake never really did much the entire game actually. However, McMinn goes to a 1-3-1 and Beau starts drainin the 3's. Beau didn't do much when McMinn was in man defense i didnt think. Casey played very well. McMinn had no offense and took alot of bad shots and missed some easy ones. I wouldn't really say blake or beau had a great game. McMinn took the starters out with about 3-4 minutes left and they were only down 11 and were starting to make a run. Central left the starters in the rest of the time even with the 3rd string in there, but i cant really blame their coach because they didnt have a big lead or anything.

Well i congratulate u for once again sending a meaningless post about highschool sports..are u an english teacher by chance??? but i do love how every time i post on here, all u and your hoppy rabbit friend "hopalot" can say about my thoughts is how poor my grammer and vocabulary are...so next time u decide on sending your comments on what i have to say, just do better and try a little harder not to talk about the english language, talk about highschool sports a litttle more kid, THEN wait a few hours till i return and destroy u as usual...

ATTENTION! I WANT TO TALK ABOUT HIGH SCHOOL SPORTS!

Where is this destruction of which you speak? When shall it come? Or is that not possible due to the fact that your fingers still sting from the hot sword of defeat that grazed your childish hand last night while playing for the lowly Cherokees? Oh, is "The Captain", like all other McMinn County players/students/lackeys/sweatervesters/bald coaches/ponytailed coaches/mustached coaches, traveling again down the road called sub .500, making stops at little villages of mediocrity along the way? Maybe a spring sport will bring the satisfaction you seek.