Macon Co. At Notre Dame

geo1126

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

They are very disciplined and are a very good tackling team. I haven't seen every team that Lafayette has played but I'd be willing to bet any amount of money that they have not faced a defense that is this good man for man. JMO.

Is this your so called great tackling team???????

Looks like they need a little practice to me because I see about 6 blown tackles on this one play.

Edited by Coach J

You guys think Dallas is good wait til you see Cathorne.

Who is Cathorne? Dallas will get 200 yrds. There is not many people from Macon saying we will lose. Norte Dame ain't played nobody good come on grundyplayer.`The best team they have faced I heard is Polk, and all they have is running game. This game could be disappointing for ya'll I believe. I was going to go to the game but everyone told me the tigers should win so I'm saving my gas.

Macon got off to a slow start and something just kicked in with those boys. Alot of people predicted them to maybe just win 1 or 2 games and making it to round 1 well they are proud to be here. Win or lose they will give it all they got and get out there and play ball and have fun. A team that can be down in the 4th quarter with the score 29-9 and come back and win 30-29 that says something. I just hope there is room for all our fans cause the last time we went to a playoff game on the road seems like we took a 1,000 plus with us.

Macon got off to a slow start and something just kicked in with those boys. Alot of people predicted them to maybe just win 1 or 2 games and making it to round 1 well they are proud to be here. Win or lose they will give it all they got and get out there and play ball and have fun. A team that can be down in the 4th quarter with the score 29-9 and come back and win 30-29 that says something. I just hope there is room for all our fans cause the last time we went to a playoff game on the road seems like we took a 1,000 plus with us.

That was also in the Semis not the first round. Plus with the way the administration is in Macon I think you have lost some fan support.

Well I heard macon county had a tougher schedule that notre dame.. I don't know anything about ND so I can't say. But, I do know Macon County gets better and stronger each week. So i predict Macon will prevail (I HOPE). Now lets go down there boys and make this long trip worth the drive. Lets show all the MC bashers that ya'll are not just 1-year wonders.... GIT-R-DUN BOYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SEE YA IN CHATTANOOGA!!!!!!!!!

1----2-----3----- HIT SOMEBODY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Although this should be a good game, I'd have to give the edge to Notre Dame. No matter how good Dallas is, he hasn't been good enough for Macon to win 10 games....only 5. So, Macon is more than beatable. As a matter of fact, Macon didn't beat a single team that had a winning record except a 2A team. And, their only loss that was less than 11 points was to another 2A team.

Also, Notre Dame may play in the 2d easiest Region in 3A, but they came from Div II where the competition was stiffer and are no stranger to tough competition. I suspect the 3 - 4 hr bus ride will also have an impact on Macon.

Notre Dame by 10.