Macon Co. At Notre Dame

geo1126

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Making it even to Round 1 was great!! ND are good and they are one of the best teams this group has ever played. Toward the end which it didn't help but our guys started cotaining them but it was too late at the end. Experience is always the best teacher and as for the juniors on down this will not be their last appearance. To the seniors, we love you and are very proud of you. To that announcer, well can't put those kinda words on here B) . I hope someone around our area beats ND but, those guys spread out like a swarm of bees and you don't know which way they are going. Good job Tigers you made us proud this go around :D

You know I am not making excuses but 8 turnovers does not cut it. Honestly it could have been worse. But I was impressed what the tigers did the 2nd, 3rd, and 4th quarters. Notre Dame only score 10 points. But that's the game and it's over, so let's look forward to next year.

Any thoughts on Pearl Cohn-ND? We'd love to get a scouting report.

But I do have to say that the annoucer guy sure was enjoying his job.... THE WALL... kind of got annoying after awhile. He must get paid for every word he says cause he wouldn't shut up lol! <_<

How many times did he mention 1st period Biology class or Mrs. Jones Art class. Mc-dad and I told you to take some ear plugs.